Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
So recently staff members were given roles on discord containing the languages they spoke. I noticed the new helpers do not have this yet. What I’m asking is for the new helpers get the language tags. Thank you! (No poll as I think this is just overlooked)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I would definitely like to see this getting implemented!
Helpers are the ones who should answer questions and be active the most, because that's how they can become a moderator.
People should have the information who may speak their language, just from a click on the profiles.
In my opinion that has made things a little easier since the moderators and admins got their language roles, so why wouldn't helpers receive them as well?

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
So recently staff members were given roles on discord containing the languages they spoke. I noticed the new helpers do not have this yet. What I’m asking is for the new helpers get the language tags. Thank you! (No poll as I think this is just overlooked)
Just like all other staff members, they are supposed to ask for these. A few Helpers have done so already and I'm certain more will follow within the next few days - when they're all settled in.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Just like all other staff members, they are supposed to ask for these. A few Helpers have done so already and I'm certain more will follow within the next few days - when they're all settled in.
Ah I didn’t know this was a thing they requested, I just saw many helpers helping while they didn’t even have the tag of their language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom