Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grueber72

Dec 19, 2017
I believe when buying a rank, staff should say that donors will not be banned for breaking the rules.

I find it odd how I can report nondonors for hacking (with about a 99% success rate); however, if I report a donor for the same offence (with greater than or equal proof), it gets denied. It can't be coincidental that with 10 full report pages, the only ones that are denied are reports made against donors. Thanks :)

I'm in no way saying I agree with this bias; however, if you're going to be biased, at least own up to it.

Last edited:

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
We do not have any bias regarding ranks when it comes to anything. If you break the rules, you will get punished for it. If you believe a report was handled incorrectly, feel free to message the mod who denied it or start a conversation with Tacosbefriends. If you would like, you can send me some of the denied evidence and maybe I can go over why they were denied in more depth. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Daily question no 14, what is your favourite soft drink?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Kloska's profile.
🤍
I went to sleep at 4am last night, put my alarm at 12:30pm, snoozed, woke up at 4pm. How's your day going?
black moguss wrote on Laura's profile.
how to become Verified?
Top Bottom