Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
So on bedrock everyone uses 1.16 basically and every other server uses 1.16 besides cubecraft bedrock which has 1.9 for no reason like literally the pvp is the same.Also updating bedrock to 1.16 will allow us to use netherite and more building blocks to build even better maps and add more stuff to pvp.
Eggwars
My concept for eggwars is to add netherite.
1.Netherite every 12 seconds
2.Netherite every 6 seconds
3.Netherite every 3 seconds
Netherite shop will have.
Netherite sword 6
Lingering potions 5 for poison and harming
Fire aspect to add to only Netherite 8
Punch 3 bow 20
Healing 5
Trident 6
Skywars
In op skywars will have a chance to have un enchanted Netherite

Last edited:

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
So on bedrock everyone uses 1.16 basically and every other server uses 1.16 besides cubecraft bedrock which has 1.9 for no reason
It's because our Bedrock codebase is almost identical to our Java Edition 1.9 server. We translate the Java protocol into the Bedrock protocol. This allows for streamlined development so we can work on both networks at the same time. Without this system, our Java network would be struggling to compete with our Bedrock network for resources and probably end up like HiveMC Java Edition.

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
So on bedrock everyone uses 1.16 basically and every other server uses 1.16 besides cubecraft bedrock which has 1.9 for no reason like literally the pvp is the same.Also updating bedrock to 1.16 will allow us to use netherite and more building blocks to build even better maps and add more stuff to pvp.
Eggwars
My concept for eggwars is to add netherite.You’ll be able to get netherite armor for 16 netherite each the levels for the netherite gens will be.
Netherite armor full set 64
Netherite sword 6
Punch 3 bow 20
Healing 5
Trident 6
Skywars
I also thought about that

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
We do NOT need netherite on the server. You can't be pushed/shot into the void, the durability is too much, it takes forever to fight with and even diamond is a bit much sometimes. Lingering potions sounds pretty decent. Punch 3 bows would be pretty wack since punch 2 is already really strong. Fire aspect gives bedrock labymod players a huge advantage since the fire effect is a lot higher now. A trident? I don't see the purpose of this. I think healing 5 should be replaced with gaining some health when killing skywars players.

The server doesn't really need a reason to update. It's already great as it is

Reactions: InkAsriel

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
We do NOT need netherite on the server. You can't be pushed/shot into the void, the durability is too much, it takes forever to fight with and even diamond is a bit much sometimes. Lingering potions sounds pretty decent. Punch 3 bows would be pretty wack since punch 2 is already really strong. Fire aspect gives bedrock labymod players a huge advantage since the fire effect is a lot higher now. A trident? I don't see the purpose of this. I think healing 5 should be replaced with gaining some health when killing skywars players.

The server doesn't really need a reason to update. It's already great as it is
Deleted Netherite armor.

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
Eggwars
My concept for eggwars is to add netherite.
Netherite sword 6
Punch 3 bow 20
Healing 5
Trident 6
Skywars
Netherite is in general a good idea, but the knockback on netherite armor is bad. Maybe add every 1.16 feature except netherite armor. Netherite tools should be fine

Last edited:

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Tridents wouldn't have much use, but apart from that this should all be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom