Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be changed?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No, explain

    Votes: 17 85.0%

  • Total voters
    20

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
1,717
8,727
384
21
Beverly Hills
[COLOR=var(--text-normal)]Hi,

Since all the ''normal''
upload_2019-11-24_14-59-36.png
Can't make a GIF for that, I'm sorry
(Iron, Lapiz, Gold, Diamond, Emerald, Obsidian) ranks got spacy sides. And all the special ranks (YouTuber+)
upload_2019-11-24_15-0-34.png
upload_2019-11-24_15-0-53.png
got brackets at both sides. it's pretty weird and illogical in my opnion.

I think this should be changed to one of these 2 ''sides''. I prefer the spacy things, but everyone has there one opinion at this.
 

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
1,717
8,727
384
21
Beverly Hills
It's good to have a difference between "normal” and ”special” ranks.
In that case I agree. But why would there be 2 different sides, as it can be just one? It's just illogical in my opinion. If there is a real reason for this, I would like to hear it, but for now I don't know
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom