Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
What unpopular opinions do you have about Cubecraft?

I will start of with saying, the PLUS rank is pretty much useless, the only reason I have it is to support the server because I love it, /report is one of the most useless commands due to the very few number of staff members. The only feature that it provides that I find useful is the double votes.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I am also telepathic and can tell what everyone is thinking.
Yes, I am: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/introducing-cubecraft-plus.208862/ https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-plus.208950/ and there was a lot of blacklash the day it came out. Source: I am telepatic I used to play and have friends, many of them considered the rank a desperate resource for getting money.

In the case I were wrong, you could just state information proving it otherwise, instead of doing that lovely thing.

Lastly, don’t bother replying because as you said on Discord: “I dont have to care” and “me not caring doesnt impact the server”

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Unpopular onions:
-Super Craft Bros was the best game to ever grace this server. Just fix the lag back glitch and balance the kits, and there is little else you can do to improve upon it
-The reason so many games failed was not because they were bad or not innovative enough, but because the playerbase simply never gave these games a chance, and do not recognise a good time when it's blasting them in the face with a Quakecraft rocket
-Paintball should have had no donator perks; over half the game was locked behind a paywall, and people still wonder
why it failed
-Playing this server is a waste of time. I don't think I could sleep well knowing I spent most of the day playing CubeCraft, or any other game for that matter; I have become a freak of productivity. If you have fun, it's not a waste of time; I personally do not value fun very highly though
-Long walks through the forest are underrated
-Cubelets either make the server better, or they make it money; they cannot do both

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Yes, I am: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/introducing-cubecraft-plus.208862/ https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-plus.208950/ and there was a lot of blacklash the day it came out. Source: I am telepatic I used to play and have friends, many of them considered the rank a desperate resource for getting money.

In the case I were wrong, you could just state information proving it otherwise, instead of doing that lovely thing.

Lastly, don’t bother replying because as you said on Discord: “I dont have to care” and “me not caring doesnt impact the server”
"The day it came out" that says enough, clearly you havent followed any of the things they have added to Plus. Further cemented by the fact that you linked a thread from the week it came out. lol

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
Pretty uselless sometimes we haven't moderators online but is okay

Reactions: Dreamer

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
"The day it came out" that says enough, clearly you havent followed any of the things they have added to Plus. Further cemented by the fact that you linked a thread from the week it came out. lol
My bad, I forgot about the innovative /report command :)

Reactions: Smoothlyy

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
The Water creature hat should be removed from existence, they are a sin when gotten from opening an Uber Cubelets.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Present/Pumpkin/Egg hunting sucks, the rewards are terrible.
Ooo that's a good one! I agree actually, I haven't done one since 2015. With so many cosmetics in the game, who cares whether I have the Christmas 2017 or Halloween 2018? I can't even find them in the menus there are so many! >.<

Reactions: Dreamer and Eli

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
-I’ve never had any problems with Sentinel

-As @Sophie already mentioned, Super Craft Bros used to be one of the best games ever

-Solo Eggwars is the worst gamemode ever.

-The only good thing in the PVP Lobby used to be the Lobby Parkour

-I liked playing Blockband more than playing the piano

Reactions: Smoothlyy

Enchie

Novice Member
Nov 24, 2018
My Enchant Labr- Oh Wait Freebuild's Gone
Oh all right...

1. My favourite skywars kits are the enchanter and blacksmith kits.

2. When I play minerware I don’t go out of my way to disrupt other players to maximise points gained in a game.

3. I love the chest chaser update because it the only reliable way for me to get points and cubelets as I lose all my games due to poor pvp skill.

4. I always use summoner in block wars specifically to counter ninjas.

5. I only team with ranked players in games because I feel then I am more likely to win and feel worth something.

6. My favourite kits in SG are brewing accident and fisherman

7. I use builder on the creek map in lucky islands to trap people coming from the portal to our side.

8. I have a fear of Hypixel due to the way its community treated me for 3 years, and I refuse to go near it.

9. I join archer duels because I want to improve my bow skills.

10. I join alchemist duels because I want to get better at potion throwing.

11. I don’t play parkour because I always finish behind the medal times which makes me feel worthless.

12. I don’t play FFA or Assassination because I always die within 10 seconds which makes me feel worthless.

13. I wander around the lobby aimlessly because I worry that the people in the game I planned to play will be toxic.

14. When a teammate tries to kill me in team games, I find the slowest possible way to die and kill myself that way because I feel that that will amuse them.

15. I make memes to mask my true feelings about things.

16. I miss freebuild more than anything because it was a place where people were genuinely nice to me (back when I was being tormented by the Hypixel community.)

17. I’m reluctant to add friends because I worry that they’ll abuse me like the Hypixel community did.

18. I dread the release date of Hytale because I worry that its community will turn out like Hypixel’s.

19. For some reason, I want a featured game where everyone must survive in a superflat world with one sapling.

20. I prefer haste over speed in beacons found in lucky islands.

Reactions: Sophie

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
Big change is a terribly executed idea that can be never be justified and will remain the biggest mistake made by the management.
Bw, sg and mixed arcade should be back as permanent game

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom