Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Smoothlyy

Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2019
USA
I don’t know if this is an unpopular opinion, but here we go. EggWars is game that gets worse and worse by year, going from being on of the most popular games on all Minecraft servers to being one of the worst gamemodes. I absolutely hate how slow paced it is right now. Games can take 30-40 minutes on maps such as TeaParty. It is literally unplayable.

Reactions: GalacticAC

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Surprisingly, the idea of blockwars should be back permanently. I maybe wrong about this however, just basing it off all the times people disagreed to bring blockwars back as a permanent game.

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
I don’t know if this is an unpopular opinion, but here we go. EggWars is game that gets worse and worse by year, going from being on of the most popular games on all Minecraft servers to being one of the worst gamemodes. I absolutely hate how slow paced it is right now. Games can take 30-40 minutes on maps such as TeaParty. It is literally unplayable.

I know what I'm about to say is controversial, but the idea you don't spawn with a sword AND armour killed the gamemode, compare it to bedwars where games can end it 10 minutes, eggwars is just very slow and no longer exciting.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I know what I'm about to say is controversial, but the idea you don't spawn with a sword AND armour killed the gamemode, compare it to bedwars where games can end it 10 minutes, eggwars is just very slow and no longer exciting.
I actually never thought about this but you're so right

Reactions: Smoothlyy and Dohaa

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Another unpopular opinion: Eggwars sucks, it’s horribly boring and it takes SO long.
It’s underrated it shouldn’t be updated and it should give half the exp it gives.
If I were to be an Eggwars player and played Eggwars as much as I play Block wars, duels and Minerware. I would probably be above level 150.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom