Would you join?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Hi there,
Over the last few weeks there have been a lot of suggestions about adding ranked skywars, egg wars (or other games). I was (and still am) not a fan of this, because of the cheater problems, toxicity and more. But, something that is an option is like an unofficial league.
There is an unofficial Bedwars league on Hypixel, which is quite successful, and it works like different teams join a party, join a game and play it out, the winner gets +ELO, and the loser gets -ELO. It works well, but it can't be like copy-pasted to Cubecraft, because there are less players, less players who want to play competitively and I don't know how to do it with that many players, so, here is my plan (it is not completely worked out, because I didn't want to put in a ton of work and then there are like no people who want to join);

It works kinda like the LCS/LEC (league of legends) or RLCS (rocket league), you have different poules (Europe/America) of about 10 teams. Then the top 8 teams play play-offs (double elimination, with winners and losers bracket) for a global league. The top 3 go to a global competition (also double elimination w/ a bracket reset). How does that look like (simple pictures, play of winner means go to the upper bracket):
Schermafbeelding 2020-08-17 om 16.41.10.png

Schermafbeelding 2020-08-17 om 16.40.56.png

Are there prices? Maybe, I don't want to spend to much money on this (I already am going to put in a ton of free time in this, and I also have to go to university and work next to this), but if Cubecraft want's to put some t-shirts or cubelets to the winning team thank you very much.

How many teams and how big? As said I want at least 6 teams per poul, so there are play-offs. Preferably 8-10 per poule.
I want 5 player teams, because of the maps (Sakura and party for skywars, Beach and mushrooms for eggwars).

What version? I prefer to play on 1.8, so I prefer to organise it in 1.8. If there is a demand for a 1.9 competition, I can also do that. I would prefer either Lunar or Badlion client. I know labymod is also very populair, but I do no like that there is a hp display. But maybe later I will allow that.

Any other questions? Msg me or ask it down here. If you would like to play, also let that know, because if there are less then 30-60 players who would like to join, I will not go thru with this unofficial competition. If there are more it would be nice because there are more poules, but it would be a ton of work so if you would like to help also let that know!

I hope this works out, and if there are enough players who would like to participate you'll hear from me soon.
-wiikend

Reactions: ShinyArrow

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I’ve been looking for a league like this! Count me in it sounds fun, btw more people will join if you have 1.9 events just because that server is more popular.

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I think this would be a cool idea maybe they can make something like a event with maybe a cool price or some cublets. Sounds cool!

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
How bout one for bedrock
I think the bedrock skill gap is to big. Players on their phone are way worse then people on pc and console. Its just very unfair, and then there should be 3 different categories for phone, console and pc, and that is a ton of work... If I get some help from bedrock players why not, but for now (a debate league) not.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Tommy Boi wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you so much for everything, you'll be missed.
Top Bottom