Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jakeaccount2860

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
youtube.com
This is my final message of goodbye to Minecraft, YouTube, Discord and Tiktok. Just wanted to say thank you for all putting up with me I’ll miss you all from your humour and your gameplay. Enjoy life to the fullest you never know when it’s going to be your last day here.

Thank you to the staff, developers and all the people in the back who helped create, maintain and develop CubeCraft to what it is today.

Life is short so spend your time wisely with the people you love and the ones closets to you.💚

D

Deleted member 584093

This is my final message of goodbye to Minecraft, YouTube, Discord and Tiktok. Just wanted to say thank you for all putting up with me I’ll miss you all from your humour and your gameplay. Enjoy life to the fullest you never know when it’s going to be your last day here.

Thank you to the staff, developers and all the people in the back who helped create, maintain and develop CubeCraft to what it is today.

Life is short so spend your time wisely with the people you love and the ones closets to you.💚

good luck mate

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Sad to see you go, but as you said life does go and move on. It's amazing to know you enjoyed your time here, and I wish you good luck in the future! <3

w1therkitten

Jul 7, 2022
Vietnam
w1thershomepage.tumblr.com
Pronouns
He/She/They

good luck in furture!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Top Bottom