Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

XMilanXX

May 29, 2017
Hey! im permamently muted for targeting chat offence , but i say: **** of focusser in party chat i party with friends
in my opinion its not reason for permanently mute

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 6, 2017
Hello,

I have reviewed your situation and have found that you have already submitted an appeal. Please do not post appeals in the support forum unless you need any assistance with anything. I'm always available to help, so if you need anything let me know.
Also, even on a party, it is still unacceptable to swear. Even with friends, it is considered unfair on them for multiple reasons:
  • They might not like to hear them
  • You'd be in some way influencing them to say swear words
  • They might get offended by the language used
Anyway, just please don't do it anymore.

Good luck with your appeal :)

Thanks,
Poseidon

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Do you know who you were muted by? Even though it isn't right to swear in party chat, I don't understand how anyone could have seen it and reported it, unless it was one of your party members.

DeLaatsteHoop

Novice Member
Sep 13, 2017
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hmm, that's not the first time you're mutilated, you're muted 4 times and banned one time, maybe you should behave better on the server. You are permanently muted to all those mutes because it was your 4th time not just for those 2 words

~ DeLaatsteHoop :)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @XMilanXX

First> I have seen that you already have appealed. Your appeal is awaiting and you will get fast as possible an response of @BrokenAyzer .

Second> If your appeal is denied, Please contact BrokenAyzer on the forum or on discord. He will take the time for looking at your mistake and maybe he will change your permanent mute into a temporary mute.

Third> I think that you're right. I don't think that it is muteble for swearing in your party chat. I hope that BrokenAyzer will look again to the situation, because you wasn't attacking the people in the party, only another person that hasn't seen your message.

Fourth> I hope that I have helped you with this and I wish you Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom