Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cosmicluck

Mar 28, 2021
I noticed there is a /report command in game for those who have purchased the +Plus monthly subscription. I can see the reason why is to prevent everyone from spamming the command, which is a very good idea.

My suggestion would be to enable those who have a certain number of successful report to unlock this command. So for example if I have 10 valid reports on my account, I automatically unlock the command in game to give me better access to reporting players.

This method would thin out those who would abuse the command while giving those who report for good the ability to do so a bit easier.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
This could be a good idea, but there will be players spamming the report site with false reports and eventually get the minimum amount of successful reports. So I suggest to change it so you'll need a certain percentage of your reports being succesful and have a minimum amount of succesful reports.

I noticed there is a /report command in game for those who have purchased the +Plus monthly subscription.
It's also for players who bought a lifetime rank, but they have a limit of 3 reports a day.

Cosmicluck

Mar 28, 2021
This could be a good idea, but there will be players spamming the report site with false reports and eventually get the minimum amount of successful reports. So I suggest to change it so you'll need a certain percentage of your reports being succesful and have a minimum amount of succesful reports.

It's also for players who bought a lifetime rank, but they have a limit of 3 reports a day.
I totally agree. If you have too many unsuccessful reports you don't qualify. So this way it forces people to report true rule-breakers. Thanks for the feedback!

• Love
Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands

i don't think an percentage is a good idea, more then 50% of my reports have the message: closed:

Your report has been unsuccessful.
Message from the staff member : This player was already punished by a member of staff in-game. Thanks for your report anyways!

so my percentage is very low but it all were good reports

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
i don't think an percentage is a good idea, more then 50% of my reports have the message: closed:
Your report has been unsuccessful.
Message from the staff member : This player was already punished by a member of staff in-game. Thanks for your report anyways!

so my percentage is very low but it all were good reports
Yeah, the report is closed. But it was still a good report, so they should count these reports as sucessful to make this system work.

Reactions: Cosmicluck

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I do understand why you would like to see this but there's a few reasons to why I would disagree with this. As of right now, everyone with a rank or PLUS rank are able to submit reports using the /report command. There's quite a few people with ranks on the server and there's loads of reports.

Submitting a report does not mean that someone is actually breaking the rules. I think everyone has at least once submit a report that isn't "valid" in some sort of way. It can be everything from not enough evidence to submitting it in the wrong format.

Due to that, it would cause the reports to insanely increase and not all reports would even be 'valid' since there would probably be a lot of reports when people think that someone is cheating, teaming ect even though they aren't.
To add to that, you have to also remember that staff members are humans, we are not able to always check all reports that comes in using the /report command. If reports are submitted on the report website, it is easier for us to keep track of them and also a much higher chance of the rulebreaker to get punished.

I also think that after a while, people would completely stop using the website and we would not be able to keep up with the command since there would be way too many reports to go through and way too little time to do it on. The website helps us also to add evidence to the punishments.

Cosmicluck

Mar 28, 2021
I do understand why you would like to see this but there's a few reasons to why I would disagree with this. As of right now, everyone with a rank or PLUS rank are able to submit reports using the /report command. There's quite a few people with ranks on the server and there's loads of reports.

Submitting a report does not mean that someone is actually breaking the rules. I think everyone has at least once submit a report that isn't "valid" in some sort of way. It can be everything from not enough evidence to submitting it in the wrong format.

Due to that, it would cause the reports to insanely increase and not all reports would even be 'valid' since there would probably be a lot of reports when people think that someone is cheating, teaming ect even though they aren't.
To add to that, you have to also remember that staff members are humans, we are not able to always check all reports that comes in using the /report command. If reports are submitted on the report website, it is easier for us to keep track of them and also a much higher chance of the rulebreaker to get punished.

I also think that after a while, people would completely stop using the website and we would not be able to keep up with the command since there would be way too many reports to go through and way too little time to do it on. The website helps us also to add evidence to the punishments.
I understand where you're coming from. No matter what you'll always have a lot of reports and I can see what you're saying with eventually everyone would just be reporting in game. Thank you for the feedback!

Reactions: Gregeyy and Livvv
Nov 23, 2020
Germany

^ I completely agree with Livvv here, Staff is limited and the /report reports that aren't skin or name related can only be checked immediately when done. The difference to the report website is that this needs evidence that can be reviewed at any given time. If you would start to give out this permission to more and more people staff would not be able to keep up with those reports even in their current limited form.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Fun fact: you can’t hum if you’re holding your nose
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, welcome back to the team!
Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom