Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Make Old Default Gravestone Unlockable At lvl 10

Cubecraft recently changed the default gravestone. Cubecraft also has a terrible levelling system which I presume will have rewards and stuff in a few years. Why not start now? I don’t know why they simply got rid of the old gravestone when they can make it unlockable for doing something.

I suggest that at lvl 10 you get the old gravestone as a choosable option but it can be unlocked for anything. Level 10 takes a decently long time for a new player to reach so it’ll be a reward for their dedication.

React with agree if you like this suggestion. 25 agrees and it’ll be forwarded! Tell me down below why you don’t like this idea if you disagree.

Last edited:

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft recently changed the default gravestone. Cubecraft also has a terrible levelling system which I presume will have rewards and stuff in a few years. Why not start now? I don’t know why they simply got rid of the old gravestone when they can make it unlockable for doing something. I suggested lvl 10 you get the old gravestone as a choosable option but it can be unlocked for anything.
yes

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Make Old Default Gravestone Unlockable At lvl 10

Cubecraft recently changed the default gravestone. Cubecraft also has a terrible levelling system which I presume will have rewards and stuff in a few years. Why not start now? I don’t know why they simply got rid of the old gravestone when they can make it unlockable for doing something.

I suggest that at lvl 10 you get the old gravestone as a choosable option but it can be unlocked for anything. Level 10 takes a decently long time for a new player to reach so it’ll be a reward for their dedication.

React with agree if you like this suggestion. 25 agrees and it’ll be forwarded! Tell me down below why you don’t like this idea if you disagree.
Yeah I’ve seen some people complaining they want their old one back, so yeah! Agree :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ssunsett wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Proficiat en welkom terug!!! 💜
ssunsett wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!! Woohooo 💜
ssunsett wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratsssss! 💜
Kloska wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats! :)
Kloska wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!! :D
Top Bottom