Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I was banned from the cc discord for "Misues of channel" despite never really misusing a channel(I was the first one to get punished for it, despite moderators and many others chatting there(not in staffhelp))
SO I can't ask there

ANYWAYS

I made a suggestion about fixing Cubecraft Eggwars, after playing for 24 HOURS straight.
This suggestion was unfairly taken down because "it doesn’t seem like you’re giving any feedback or are suggesting anything?" When I gave MANY points to improve eggwars that were not a bug fix.

Even after contacting the Administrator (Marieke2001). They refuse to respond after me proving that my suggestion was a suggestion.
In my suggestion I mentioned
Map Selection Issues, Unloaded Entities, Death Glitch, No Kill Credit for voids (Still), Generator/Shop Particles, Shop Glitch, Gold Time, Hypixel Maps, Hiding in Shop(skin), Hard to Escape Rooms, Featured Maps, Generator Skins, Shop Issues with Controller, Menu’s won’t open(spectating), NA servers unoptimized(slower than EU), “Your team came First” message.

The majority of these points made in the post are a suggestion including, Generator/Shop Particles, Gold Time, Hypixel Maps, Hiding in Shop(skin), Hard to Escape Rooms, Featured Maps, Generator Skins, Shop Issues with Controller, NA servers unoptimized(slower than EU). For a total of 9/16 of the points, 7 of them can be considered bug reports.
But again, some of those "bug reports" get pushed off as "Not important" or "it barely occurs for players.", the second statement being made by the same admin that locked my suggestion. So is that Bug Report really a bug report? Or is it more of a suggestion, for this I am referring to the point I made about Shop Glitch. so 10/16 points I made were more or less suggestions.

I first contacted Marieke2001 over a week ago about my post being locked, after proving that my post was a suggestion they just ignored me.

Why is it that my suggestion, after getting a 100% agree rate, including a Moderator agreeing with it get's taken down.
I believe this is the unfair treatment towards me and unfair treatment of a Ex Moderator(as in they are getting treated more compared to I)

I suggest unlocking my forums post after unfairly locking it, additonally when unlocking it not make a "necroposting" rule on it for the next week, as it's coming near that point of "ThIs Is NeCrO pOsTiNg"

TL;DR:
I made a eggwars suggestion that also contained some game breaking bugs but majority was a suggestion to fix/improve the game but cubecraft admins locked it unfairly. Now they refuse to respond to me about it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom