Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

- _ - -_-

Mar 5, 2018
I've submitted a bug report for this common issue-- while playing Tower Defence the game will abort with the message:

Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: Unknown serializer type 14

I didn't see any other postings about this bug on the forums. It's probably the second most common game-ending bug I see (right after "The game crashed whilst ticking entity") so I thought I'd see if others found it common too.

Do any of you see this issue commonly it or is it somehow tied to my specific environment?

- _ - -_-

Mar 5, 2018
Current status:

Your bug report has been denied.
Message from the staff member : Hello, once again this is another situation that there isn't a specific reason for this error and we do not know what the issue is. The error means that something went wrong when decoding something, this is most likely related to a protocol issue. We recommend that you play on 1.9 and you will not have any other issues in Tower Defence. Thanks! :D - Cam
I will try using 1.9 and see if that helps. I know I've seen other bugs on 1.9 so perhaps I'll make bug reports for those as they appear.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Top Bottom