Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

- _ - -_-

Mar 5, 2018
I've submitted a bug report for this common issue-- while playing Tower Defence the game will abort with the message:

Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: Unknown serializer type 14

I didn't see any other postings about this bug on the forums. It's probably the second most common game-ending bug I see (right after "The game crashed whilst ticking entity") so I thought I'd see if others found it common too.

Do any of you see this issue commonly it or is it somehow tied to my specific environment?

- _ - -_-

Mar 5, 2018
Current status:

Your bug report has been denied.
Message from the staff member : Hello, once again this is another situation that there isn't a specific reason for this error and we do not know what the issue is. The error means that something went wrong when decoding something, this is most likely related to a protocol issue. We recommend that you play on 1.9 and you will not have any other issues in Tower Defence. Thanks! :D - Cam
I will try using 1.9 and see if that helps. I know I've seen other bugs on 1.9 so perhaps I'll make bug reports for those as they appear.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom