Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

dylan harle

May 6, 2020
Me and my friend Pabloquinn just got banned for no reason? We were just playing with some other friends and I got kicked and 5 minutes later he gets kicked. This is so unfair, you see people flying round and they don't get banned, yet me and him who have no clients or hacks get banned for just playing the game fair and square. This server needs to change the way they ban people, as I definitely did not hack, never have and never will. This is truely unfair and plain stupid. I have left a photo below of what it said. This is just super unfair and cubecraft needs to take a look at this

Reactions: LlTE

Scryptize

Nov 15, 2015
I believe this is known to the developers.

Pretty much all my friends have been banned this way too, usually after a big lag spike. Right now appealing is the best option, but I agree that this is very annoying.

Hopefully they're looking into this already.

Jiuks

Jan 25, 2020
Spain
hello i was banned to for sentinel unfairly but i appealed in appeals.cubecraft.net and i got unbanned

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Me and my friend Pabloquinn just got banned for no reason? We were just playing with some other friends and I got kicked and 5 minutes later he gets kicked. This is so unfair, you see people flying round and they don't get banned, yet me and him who have no clients or hacks get banned for just playing the game fair and square. This server needs to change the way they ban people, as I definitely did not hack, never have and never will. This is truely unfair and plain stupid. I have left a photo below of what it said. This is just super unfair and cubecraft needs to take a look at this
If you where teaming you are justly punished! If not, use your appeal code!;)

hello i was banned to for sentinel unfairly but i appealed in appeals.cubecraft.net and i got unbanned
Also happened to me once!

I believe this is known to the developers.

Pretty much all my friends have been banned this way too, usually after a big lag spike. Right now appealing is the best option, but I agree that this is very annoying.

Hopefully they're looking into this already.
yes, I hope so to!:oops:

If you are online on the server, use /link to link your account on your forum account.

megank__

Aug 27, 2016

If you think your ban is unjust, go to https://appeals.cubecraft.net/?__cf...VMbQCvg4OA7FtRrYqVy1XgARDsV5dPk-OvIanloJe5tCE or contact an admin

Proofreader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom