Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Helloo people,

My name is Unfearful, or as many of you guys know me, DutchLemur was my old name. Here's my introduction thread, because why not?

I bought my first Minecraft account in 2015. I started playing in a single player world because that was Minecraft to me. I began watching YouTube video's from famous Dutch YouTubers playing on big Minecraft servers. I found the IP in the description and that's how I discovered CubeCraftGames.

I started playing lots of Skywars as I really liked the minigame itself. I made some friends in the old, old Skywars lobby and played lots of games with them. Unfortunately 1 of my friends started hacking and I reported him on the Forums with my old account. That's how I discovered this Forum.

I changed my Minecraft name and made a new forum account, and here it is, tadaa! After a couple of months I discovered Creative and I met @Saradabaschi. I really enjoyed playing and talking with her, but as we all know, the creative server got shut down and I had no one to play with anymore.

Around more than a year ago I became active on the Forums and started to report players on here. I made a lot of new friends here, most of them left already which is pretty sad.. When the brand new helper applications opened 1 year ago, I applied and waited 1 week. I hesitated so I made a new apply and waited. And yes, after a couple of days I woke up and checked the Forums, I got accepted! Things went really fast as I got promoted to Moderator 4 weeks after that. I enjoyed being staff here and to help other players but bad things happened..

Because of irl issues, me as I was before, wasn't the real me anymore. I made mistakes on the Forums as some of you might know, and there was the toxic me. As for the ones who I called out, sorry. I left CubeCraft for a couple of days just to relax and to start all over again. As you might have noticed, I changed my name and deleted all messages on my Forum profile.

So here I am, new start, new beginning. If there's anything I can help you with, feel free to hit me up on Discord if you want to talk about small things or things you went through in your life (I went through lots of things in the past as well, so feel free to ask me anything you want).

As for now, if you're new to this Forum, welcome and enjoy your stay!

Peace out! o/

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Helloo people,

My name is Unfearful, or as many of you guys know me, DutchLemur was my old name. Here's my introduction thread, because why not?

I bought my first Minecraft account in 2015. I started playing in a single player world because that was Minecraft to me. I began watching YouTube video's from famous Dutch YouTubers playing on big Minecraft servers. I found the IP in the description and that's how I discovered CubeCraftGames.

I started playing lots of Skywars as I really liked the minigame itself. I made some friends in the old, old Skywars lobby and played lots of games with them. Unfortunately 1 of my friends started hacking and I reported him on the Forums with my old account. That's how I discovered this Forum.

I changed my Minecraft name and made a new forum account, and here it is, tadaa! After a couple of months I discovered Creative and I met @Saradabaschi. I really enjoyed playing and talking with her, but as we all know, the creative server got shut down and I had no one to play with anymore.

Around more than a year ago I became active on the Forums and started to report players on here. I made a lot of new friends here, most of them left already which is pretty sad.. When the brand new helper applications opened 1 year ago, I applied and waited 1 week. I hesitated so I made a new apply and waited. And yes, after a couple of days I woke up and checked the Forums, I got accepted! Things went really fast as I got promoted to Moderator 4 weeks after that. I enjoyed being staff here and to help other players but bad things happened..

Because of irl issues, me as I was before, wasn't the real me anymore. I made mistakes on the Forums as some of you might know, and there was the toxic me. As for the ones who I called out, sorry. I left CubeCraft for a couple of days just to relax and to start all over again. As you might have noticed, I changed my name and deleted all messages on my Forum profile.

So here I am, new start, new beginning. If there's anything I can help you with, feel free to hit me up on Discord if you want to talk about small things or things you went through in your life (I went through lots of things in the past as well, so feel free to ask me anything you want).

As for now, if you're new to this Forum, welcome and enjoy your stay!

Peace out! o/
Very courageous to be sharing. I admire and look up to you, you are very awesome! <3

erikis10

Mar 13, 2014
-
You explained this very well and clear, was very interesting to read =)

Also the fact that you report your own friend is unsuspected but good
But we will always remember creative indeed .. :(

- Thank you for sharing with us

Reactions: Unfearful

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I really enjoyed playing and talking with her, but as we all know, the creative server got shut down and I had no one to play with anymore.
Yeah, as Creative wasn't there anymore I lost contact with everyone that weren't on forums... I hope you weren't too lonley though. :)

I think that your best girlfriend @Saradabaschi inactive is? Can that?
I guess that I'm on at least once a week to see if anyone messaged me and then I answer ;P

A

A pigeon

So how did you get demoted and stuff?

Necroposting because I CAN. Its allowed people!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
Top Bottom