Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
hi, how one player with diamond rank can vote one mode and other with obsidian vote and vote is for player with diamond rank
this is so unfair, if you buy one rank you have more possibility than one players with one little rank
i think that need change :mad::mad:

-regards

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
It is a 50/50 chance
How is that unfair

It is more unfair if you literally increase chances for higher ranks to have more power
That way no matter what if there is an obsidian rank in your game as long as there aren’t any other ranks
You never get the option you selected
You payed for the ability to vote and to just favour someone who payed for a higher rank is rediculous

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
i dont agree this if you buy one rank is for have more things and better things and that is votes too, then why you buy rank?
Should obsidian ranks get better versions of existing hats? Should they get an improved version of existing gadgets?
I don't know about you, but obsidian rank shares many perks with other existing ranks. All of the perks are the exact same perks you'd find in a lower tier rank.
Voting itself is also one of those perks, but having heavier votes than others is not a perk. Never was either. There's no problem with the current system, as changing this will just devalue the lower ranks even more for no real reason. Everyone's vote is added into the total votes, and a majority wins. There's nothing more fair than that system.
On top of that, obsidian also has lots of exclusive things to their name just for being Obsidian.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
i dont agree this if you buy one rank is for have more things and better things and that is votes too, then why you buy rank?
You should know you aren’t going to get this out of the obsidian rank already so you can’t complain that people who buy the rank wouldn’t be getting what they payed for

What they payed for was what they got

They chose to buy it

D

Deleted member 100818

So they have a vote system based on majority, seems fair enough to me. obsidian ranks already have other nice features which you can see here. I'm not 100% sure of this, but I think it's against the EULA if the system is not based on majority. As you actually have kind of a advantage others do not have. Again, I'm not 100% sure as the EULA ain't that clear. I do find the obsidian rank not worth the money and I've even made a thread about it, but that doesn't mean this should be implemented. Like me and other people said, emerald and obsidian rank already have enough other nice features, this would make SkyWars really unfair.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom