Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 5, 2019
The other day I was playing some Among Slime. I joined a game and saw 1 of the players was a moderator. Nothing to bad, I thought. After I did some tasks (I was a crewmate) a body got reported and the moderator appeared to be dead. Green started accusing blue, and after that blue accused green from killing the moderator. I took the lead for every one else and suggested to vote blue of first, and the next round green if blue wasn't the imposter. Because I took the lead, I was the person who talked the most that round. I pointed everyone at blue (I had more reason to believe green than blue). Not sure the moderator was thinking, but he did thought I was the other imposter voting my teammate out the match and gave me a warning for this. something like: "Voting you teammate off without any reason as an imposter".
I don't want to say names, I just want to know what cubecraft can do about this. Can they remove this warning? This is my first ever warning, but I wouldn't like it if I get banned at one day...
I tried to message the moderator, but before I could he already left the game.

Last edited:

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement
I'm sure the Moderator had a valid reason to warn you (Not trying to be rude)
Try messaging him so he/she can explain to you in further detail, but please don't spam.
Among Slimes is a game where the whole point is accusing people, I can see why a warning like that would be needed in some situations (crewmates doing it to troll and ruin the game) however there are many situations where it could simply be a lack of communication/miscommunication or it was unintentional. Kinda weird that there’s a warning in place for this anyway yknow :/

D

Deleted member 489420

yeah, thats a problem in among slimes same us in among us - ppl voting others for no reason. i think its a part of game i and quite like it, hope its just a mistake

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
Top Bottom