Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tazby

Oct 12, 2017
Hello, Cubecraft and other staffs. So, few weeks ago, I was playing skywars as usual. And it was all starting normal until when I saw teamers in solo skywars. When they built to me, I started to hit them so I can knockback them. After doing that, I got "Oh wait, what happened?" I got frickin banned! WTF?! I had no clients, because I deleted my hack client, so I don't know what the heel is going on with sentinal, but it needs to STOP! I have seen numerous people on youtube getting falsebanned by sentinal. And it is almost like I am the next victim. This is definitely an issue to me in this server. I love this server and all, but the security, WHOO! It is sooo bad to tell the difference between hackers and innocent, legit, players. I was only using optifine to boost my fps. That was the only mod I was using. This is very unfair because that people is not hacking, but still gets banned for it. I deserve to be unbanned, because this was DEFINITELY a falseban. And if you think I am cheating, WHERE THE HEEL IS THE EVIDENCE THAT I WAS HACKING?! (NOT HACKING ACTUALLY) HUH?! WHERE IS IT?! Because you can't ban players unless you have witnessed it, or recorded the hacker. I am very furious for getting false accuse of hacking. Also, I was just normal clicking, which is impossible for me to get banned for it. I promise I was NOT using autoclicker. Because it needs the password to download it, and I do NOT know the password since the computer I am using is a family computer, and my dad only knows the password and won't tell anyone. Please unban me from this server. I promise that I wasn't hacking, and was using optifine 1.8.9. Thank you so much for taking your time reading this.And, have a great day, everyone. Merry Christmas..

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
You been banned 3 times now by Sentinal. The anti-cheat isn't perfect, but it is one of the best in Minecraft. The creators of the anti-cheat are working night and day, updating it and fixing bugs within it. (Also please be patient, until they make it better ;))

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
If you know you have been false banned, please start a conversation with CrazyManJr on discord (even if your appeal got declined or not). You may get discord here if you don't have one: https://discordapp.com/ You may find CrazyManJr via this discord server: https://discord.gg/cubecraft

As of right now, you can try to appeal for you ban by clicking here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ Please mark your appeal as a FalsePositive. Be sure to describe what happened exactly before you were banned and what clients you were using when you got banned(e.g. what clients were you using; optifine, labymod, 5zig, vanilla mc, etc..)

Any further questions, feel free to PM me!

~ Locked

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom