NutellaElla

Dec 4, 2016
How come I can not say:
  • Jew
  • Jewish
  • Trump
  • Donald Trump
  • Gay
I can say, Christian, Muslim, Hillary Clinton, and Catholic.

I do not understand why I can not say the words I listed. I find it Antisemitic, disrespectful, and unfair in regards towards beliefs. I don't understand why I cannot say these things in chat and I think that there is no valid excuse for all this. Please change this ASAP.

-NutellaElla

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Jew and Jewish are censored because its to often used as derogetory
Trump and donald trump in censored as we dont want any politics
Gay is not apprpriate here as we try to keep it child friendly

Also please dont double post

Reactions: QuikMiner

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
As I said these words are banned because a lot of people you them for harm such as "trump that ****" or "screw you your gay" These are some reasons why they aren't aloud.

Anything I said here was an example and wasn't trying to be racist or hating on gay people in any way.

Lena123

Dec 4, 2016
Jew and Jewish are censored because its to often used as derogetory
Trump and donald trump in censored as we dont want any politics

Also please dont double post

Why is gay not appropriate?

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
I mean they can not allow you to say Christian, Muslim, Hillary Clinton, and Catholic. and so on so that its more fair.
and I also found it very funny when I could say Hillary and not Trump but I do understand why.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
It can be used as a derogatory terms also anything sexual or anything about sexual orientation is not really welcome here because this server is supposed to be kid friendly
Yes, 50% of this sever is kids under the age of 10. They don't need to hear about things like this.

Reactions: QuikMiner

NutellaElla

Dec 4, 2016
Why is Gay not Child-Friendly?
Lesbian and Bisexual can be said and they are part of the LGBTQ. I think that Gay is Perfectly fine and should be able to be said.
And "No Politics" ?? You can say, Obama and Hillary Clinton. If kids so young as 7 or 8 or maybe even younger play Minecraft then don't teach them that these words are bad.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
Why is Gay not Child-Friendly?
Lesbian and Bisexual can be said and they are part of the LGBTQ. I think that Gay is Perfectly fine and should be able to be said.
And "No Politics" ?? You can say, Obama and Hillary Clinton. If kids so young as 7 or 8 or maybe even younger play Minecraft then don't teach them that these words are bad.
Yes, if there first impression is gay being a bad thing they will go around school calling people gay when they make him/her mad. This sortive happened to me. I got in big tobbel and I didn't even know what the word meant.

D

Deleted member 169486

So gay is not child friendly? Than I guess straight, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, asexual, male, and female should all be removed too. To say that gay is not 'child friendly' is to says that gays are not an accepted part of society which I believe we can now say they are. It was most likely removed do to it being used as an offencive term.

As for the rest of the thread, they were being spammed, used as offensive terms, or associated with any of those things. If Hillary Clinton was creating radical controversy it too would most likely be removed.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
So gay is not child friendly? Than I guess straight, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, asexual, male, and female should all be removed too. To say that gay is not 'child friendly' is to says that gays are not an accepted part of society which I believe we can now say they are. It was most likely removed do to it being used as an offencive term.

As for the rest of the thread, they were being spammed, used as offensive terms, or associated with any of those things. If Hillary Clinton was creating radical controversy it too would most likely be removed.
Well, saying "Gay" is the most well know insult word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom