Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

NutellaElla

Dec 4, 2016
So gay is not child friendly? Than I guess straight, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, asexual, male, and female should all be removed too. To say that gay is not 'child friendly' is to says that gays are not an accepted part of society which I believe we can now say they are. It was most likely removed do to it being used as an offencive term.

As for the rest of the thread, they were being spammed, used as offensive terms, or associated with any of those things. If Hillary Clinton was creating radical controversy it too would most likely be removed.
I agree

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
So gay is not child friendly? Than I guess straight, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, asexual, male, and female should all be removed too. To say that gay is not 'child friendly' is to says that gays are not an accepted part of society which I believe we can now say they are. It was most likely removed do to it being used as an offencive term.

As for the rest of the thread, they were being spammed, used as offensive terms, or associated with any of those things. If Hillary Clinton was creating radical controversy it too would most likely be removed.
Im not saying their not, most parents do not want their children to learn certain things until they are older teenagers, the definition of gayness is one of them, while i dont support the cause, i still respect them, for who they are, however i will stop that there as controversial subjects such as this, politics and religion arent permitted

Reactions: QuikMiner

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Reactions: QuikMiner

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
As much as I agree with unbanning these terms, I think they honestly just looked at the vast majority of insults and took out the ones that were most often used.
I still think it's dumb, but I can see from their perspective how this was pretty necessary. I don't really see anyone going around making fun of people by calling them Catholic.
Even if it's because it's the world we grew up in, but whatever.

QuikMiner

Jul 31, 2016
Merrillville, Indiana
www.youtube.com
  • Jew - People can go around saying horrible things about Jews, and really toxic teens (just the average age of someone who is extremely toxic, not trying to say all teens are toxic, just some) use Jew as an insult.
  • Jewish - Same applies with Jew.
  • Trump - Nobody wants a political argument while playing a game... plus it can be used as an insult... just so many reasons to block it.
  • Donald Trump - Same applies with Trump
  • Gay - Most commonly used as an insult, this word,of course, is going to be blocked on a kid's server. Also, people spamming "I'M GAY" I learned is a problem ... plus, think of what gay means. Should this really be unblocked!?!? xD
  • k well please lock this @Orangeric88 @CyanYellow

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The amount of people asking for a lock
oml
Staff have brains. They'll lock as they see fit. You don't need to run around the forums telling them what to lock >.>

QuikMiner

Jul 31, 2016
Merrillville, Indiana
www.youtube.com
As much as I agree with unbanning these terms, I think they honestly just looked at the vast majority of insults and took out the ones that were most often used.
I still think it's dumb, but I can see from their perspective how this was pretty necessary. I don't really see anyone going around making fun of people by calling them Catholic.
Even if it's because it's the world we grew up in, but whatever.
Probably not removed because of insults, most likely to avoid arguments, and religion is not allowed.

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
The number of people in here looking for an excuse to get angry over anything is appalling.

Words are blocked due to a continued abusive use. You all know very well why these words are blocked, stop trying to make an argument for the sake of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom