Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xGreenStrafe_

Member
Sep 2, 2017
1
0
1
23
Dear cubecraft staf,

I make this thread because I am at this moment banned on your game server. I did try to appeal but this appeal is denied. Nevertheless, I want to continue my appeal here. Just after I was banned, I turned on open broadcaster software and set my settings here. This took about 5 minutes. I have a pretty slow computer so you also know that it is impossible to start and start another version and delete all files and even modify the times of my mode when they last played ! I see cheaters daily on your servers who never be banned! because of that, I find it very sad that a legit playing player is being rejected in a ban appeal. I find it more sad that I am banned by a anticheat-bot who can make very mutch mistakes whit factors like lag, blocklag and other typis of bugs.

This is the link of the video that I made right after it happend:
 

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
5,121
2,057
323
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
If you know you have been false banned, please start a conversation with CrazyManJr on discord (even if your appeal got declined or not). You may get discord here if you don't have one: https://discordapp.com/ You may find CrazyManJr via this discord server: https://discord.gg/cubecraft

As of right now, you can try to appeal for you ban by clicking here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ Please mark your appeal as a FalsePositive. Be sure to describe what happened exactly before you were banned and what clients you were using when you got banned(e.g. what clients were you using; optifine, labymod, 5zig, vanilla mc, etc..)

Any further questions, feel free to PM me!

~ Locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthday! 🍰
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom