Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaOsoCrafts

Novice Member
Jan 18, 2017
Hi, since this morning i cant join Cubecrafts discord, my IGN is PapaOsoCrafts#2618, can some mod take a look at it? pls

Thanks in advance :3

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Any particular error or response from Discord or the server? we need some form of information as to why you can't join in order to help you because the Discord server is up and running fine.

Reactions: LEO_KILLER_01

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Also, just to be certain, this is CubeCraft's official discord server. Be very sure to join this one: https://discord.gg/cubecraft If you tried joining using the link and it doesn't work...
Any particular error or response from Discord or the server? we need some form of information as to why you can't join in order to help you because the Discord server is up and running fine.

Reactions: LEO_KILLER_01

PapaOsoCrafts

Novice Member
Jan 18, 2017
Yes, im trying to join the right and only Cubecraft discord, which ive join previously.

Most likely i was banned, reason? Unknown, whenever i try to join the server i get: "Invitation is not valid or has expired"

If im banned should i get warnings first? or an error message? or maybe im just in a blacklist?

Cubecraft server just disappeared from the left panel feed.

PapaOsoCrafts

Novice Member
Jan 18, 2017
Can i have an explanation? Last thing i remember i was saying: "Moofin is a fkn killing machine, no wait, he IS the fkn killing machine" but in spanish.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Can i have an explanation? Last thing i remember i was saying: "Moofin is a fkn killing machine, no wait, he IS the fkn killing machine" but in spanish.
That explains everything why you cant join, you got muted or kicked from the server :/

PapaOsoCrafts

Novice Member
Jan 18, 2017
StorySays if im talking with a friend on the spanish discord channel about who is the most pvp skilled mod, and happens to say "Moofin es una pinche maquina de matar, de hecho el es LA maquina de matar." which translates "Moofin is a fkn killing machine, in fact he is THE killing machine", pls be honest, if you were Moofin tell me, do you feel offended? Or anyone should feel offended by my vocabulary?

Im gonna write this next because we are heading to need this amazing phrase of common sense.

"Context matters"

Reactions: wietparkiet

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
StorySays if im talking with a friend on the spanish discord channel about who is the most pvp skilled mod, and happens to say "Moofin es una pinche maquina de matar, de hecho el es LA maquina de matar." which translates "Moofin is a fkn killing machine, in fact he is THE killing machine", pls be honest, if you were Moofin tell me, do you feel offended? Or anyone should feel offended by my vocabulary?

Im gonna write this next because we are heading to need this amazing phrase of common sense.

"Context matters"
Don't know why you're telling me this. Please speak to LanceDaniels via conversation on the forums.
https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=lancedaniels

~ locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom