Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hey hello pls vote

  • no, hats should be unequipped because..

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8

Priley

Forum Legend
Jul 6, 2015
4,118
16,202
719
23
reprotland
I was updating and adding items to this thread (link)
When I noticed something that shouldn't be
(for any staff locking this and telling me this is a bug, it's quite hard to report bugs if you are banned from reporting :>)

"Unequip wardrobe items" should only unequip wardrobe items, excluding a hat that you are possibly wearing

Ciaooooo​
 

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
2,397
9,179
498
26
Belgium
Well , This is nothing big to add but I see that it can be annoying to change your hat everytime when you unequip a wardrobe.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Priley

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
1,085
2,155
223
Scotland
I can see why you think this should be changed and I do agree. I don't include hats to be wardrobe items since they have a different category so it doesn't make sense why it removes any hat you have equipped.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom