Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liontack

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2018
I just found out I received mute for a full month. And the reason accompanying says I threathened. I do not have threathend anyone ever. So I really do not understand why I got muted.
To people who lagg and think they are good, I say to them to die IN GAME (eggwars) or to LEAVE THE GAME. I have never threathened to do something to them, not even to kill them EITHER IN OR OUTSIDE THE GAME.

Why do I get muted for something I didnt do? Why do I get muted for not even knowing what it was I got muted for? (Because it was not threathening as indicated by the info-message.)
BTW the huge lagg in the eggwars games is really annoying, despite that my ping to cubecraft.net is always under 20.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Encouraging other players to kill themselves is strictly against our rules. A link to the evidence was shared in your punishment reason, but if you didn't see it, here it is. For an unmute, please write an appeal instead of creating threads on the forums. https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/liontack/JAVA

orzkILAGAUqSkSVWd70O_0.png

Reactions: Fliqa and Priley
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

If you all are ever bored, just start building without a plan, this can be creative or survival (I did survival for a little more of a challange)
Here’s what I built so far:
B22AB95D-EF10-4D0C-9AAA-6F7DA57CC8F6.png
0603A5F8-5FD3-4BFC-A340-A6FEBEDB7FD6.png
5B4F68E2-BFC4-49F6-9E85-EC09FDA80969.png
AnolTongi wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
👀
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Congratulations on senior moderator!

Oh wait... not yet...
UncleSpect wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hqteful pfp ??????
Hello people of the forums! Please suggest me your best Summer themed names for Summer
Top Bottom