Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

sebas22345YT

Novice Member
Dec 22, 2016
Hello to all cubecrafters! Nowadays I want to talk about my ban from a few months ago, I was playing a game of eggwars when out of nowhere I got a kick message, was it that I had been banned permanently, for using hacks? I did not understand this if I was not using them, I would not arguegaria or that I was foolish to risk my diamond rank, the first thing I thought was that it was simply an anticheat sentinel bug, appealed to everything but I was not unbanned because they were not hacks if not My double click of my new mouse, I had bought a new mouse that next had a button that double clicked, it was gamer, then I probe playing games of eggwars until I happened what I told them. On my appeal I said that I did not know that this was punishable, I had no idea that this mouse could be punishable, but moderators were told that I had used it same, and now I am here to tell you that I am innocent and I will not use this mouse button again Both in cubecraft and other servers, it has been several months and I have decided to write this so that you understand and understand me, I hope that after this message you can understand that I had no idea if it was bad to use that mouse button gamer.
THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION

TRANSLATED FROM SPAIN TO ENGLISH FORGIVEN IF THERE ARE CONFUSIONS
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Reactions: Hypixel Network

sebas22345YT

Novice Member
Dec 22, 2016
Is this a suggestion to change Sentinel so that it can't flag you if you double click only or what am I missing here?
not neccesary change sentinel, just i want to tell people that i didnt know that the double click button is punishable, because the mouse was new

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Okay, first of all, not all the people know about where to post something which means this is not a suggestion.

Si te han denegado la apelación, tu última opción sería contactar a CrazymanJR sobre esto, él es un desarrollador de Sentinel y te dirá por qué ha denegado tu apelación: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CrazymanJR

Si ya has hablado con él y aún sigues baneado, te recomiendo hablar con un Moderador a través de una conversación privada, explícale lo mismo que has dicho aquí y evita usar Google traductor ya que no sé si te has dado cuenta que esto traduce muy mal varias palabras.

Butterfly clicking es una de las cosas por las que pudiste haber sido baneado. Si no lo sabes, esto es cuando haces demasiados clicks por segundo, y con el ratón ese que tenías de doble click te pudo haber hecho ser baneado.

Reactions: Shamel
D

Deleted member 169486

Hey. Speak in your own language. There are people here that could help you.

sebas22345YT

Novice Member
Dec 22, 2016
A punishment is a punishment, you are banned because you butterfly-clicked? Was is butterfly clicking?
no dude it wasnt butterfly click , i dont know if you know but sometimes the mouse gamer come with a lot of buttons, and one of this sometimes double click, i know is rare , I just found out I bought it on the internet.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
You were banned fairly so you won't get unbanned. Also this isn't a suggestion.
Staff?
910745_R_Z001.jpg

B

Britney Spears

From what I've read it seems like you're trying to get unbanned from the server, you've been banned by our anti-cheat and you're currently permanently banned from our server, I won't go into detail but you've done things in the past which got you permanently banned from the server.You're saying that you didn't know that using a double click button would get you punished from the server, but it's your fault really as you should've read the rules before playing on our network. If you'd like to discuss your ban, my private inbox is open so feel free to create a conversation with me as the suggestions subforum isn't really the place to discuss/appeal bans.

-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom