Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

aipij

May 29, 2015
Please, bring back the old Underdasea :( the new one is ugly and boring, honestly, you've ruined its mid

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
0f92b7_767a79dd93b347848896344afc43cf6b.gif_srz_380_240_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_gif_srz

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
I don't see any difference. It's just center that has changed.
Before, You can undoubtedly get knocked of the center, since there wasn't any platforms.
I think the new update is better.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You could easily get bowspammed off the middle of UnderDaSea in the past. You can't anymore since the new UnderDaSea has been released and I'm pretty happy with this change. I really don't want the old UnderDaSea back as they improved this map very good.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't see any difference. It's just center that has changed.
Before, You can undoubtedly get knocked of the center, since there wasn't any platforms.
I think the new update is better.

The current map is much better. It's more free of obstacles which is a great thing for PvP. :)

True but the old way was a cool strugel and fun in my opinion...

Yeah no he likes the map and is sad that it is not that good no more... I don't know if that meme was appropriet for the topic :/

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
True but the old way was a cool strugel and fun in my opinion...

Yeah no he likes the map and is sad that it is not that good no more... I don't know if that meme was appropriet for the topic :/
Listen memes are always appropriate...
oh and back ontopic There shouldnt be a map where a "cheese" strategy is more effective than a real strategy

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom