Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like more Under da Sea

• Total voters

mdk_chicken

Jul 8, 2014
I'm gonna keep it simple and direct:

I really enjoy Underdasea, however there are very few servers running it right now. I'd like more Under da Sea

D

Deleted member 150344

It's getting unpopular because CubeCraft made better maps (I really dislike Under Da Sea). The only maps you can play right now are Whale, Football, and Vacation. You can't *create* more servers, because nobody wants to play it.

Reactions: Jevmen

Shinte

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2017
Finland
This is not only to do with Under Da Sea. Mainly all the maps that aren't either Football, Vacation and Whale (Maybe TeaParty) are being likely not available there at all, because it seems like EggWars - The whole server - The game is dropping its popularity.

"They aren't available to play, because no one doesn't like to play the map" is wrong. Surely people would like to play such maps; But it's that right now Cube is running mostly these "only summer" maps because they have a limited time to play until they disappears. - Even popular maps like Toys and Kingdom doesn't get available at all.

I bet your liked map 'Under Da Sea'- Other Classics will be more active again after this summer event is over.

comfyyy

This is not only to do with Under Da Sea. Mainly all the maps that aren't either Football, Vacation and Whale (Maybe TeaParty) are being likely not available there at all, because it seems like EggWars - The whole server - The game is dropping its popularity.

"They aren't available to play, because no one doesn't like to play the map" is wrong. Surely people would like to play such maps; But it's that right now Cube is running mostly these "only summer" maps because they have a limited time to play until they disappears. - Even popular maps like Toys and Kingdom doesn't get available at all.

I bet your liked map 'Under Da Sea'- Other Classics will be more active again after this summer event is over.
The official Cubecraft nolifer, themselves.

Shinte

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2017
Finland
Like you guys don't have unofficial "clans"

You seem to see the situation like playing with friends is apparently considered as being part of a "clan", which in your logic appear to not make any sense that people can play together and be friends without having similair names or this sort of. What my fellow friend meant is that, is that a lot of people change their names to getting acceptance from others that seem to have similair end-(can be in forward too) name like you has, without even knowing most of the people from the clan at all. And imo I don't see any point as changing your name to "clan-ish" because the names off from that are original, unique and better.

The official Cubecraft nolifer, themselves.

How is this linked to the post I did? Sure, I may have few games played there and there. But it seems like a big no to you if I want to give my opinion and share my current words with the certain thing. Appear I to be known or not everyone should have their right to speak. Stay in the topic please, I don't understand how giving your argument towards me voted the suggestion to get in any more positive light.

Phoah

Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands.
I find the (Under Da Sea) Not really a nice map, all the islands are so far apart! But if you like it then I find that super nice to hear, I hope the map comes back for you!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.