Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

qcobblestone_

Feb 12, 2021
Received an unfair ban from the anti-cheat Sentinel. I just launched the Flower FFA map and got banned. At that moment I didn't hit anyone, I just ran! Nobody, nobody will unblock me. I wrote a letter to the developer of the anti-cheat Sentinel, and he has been ignoring me for 2 months! What's going on with you ?! Can you unblock me already !!? I did not use hacks! Maybe some player filed a report about me because of a good game, because of most of the reports, I was banned by anti-cheat ?! Are they completely out of their minds? If I play better than you, why was I banned?
My appeal was denied without error checking. And the moderator under the nickname Darkninja (who rejected my appeal) is supposedly here for you, write to this anti-cheat developer and he will help. HELPED HE ME ?! HELP ?! Of course not! he just ignored me. (nickname of the anti-cheat developer I contacted funkemunky). Take my ban away!

my nick on game qCobblestone_
Cubecraft Java

qcobblestone_

Feb 12, 2021
Эй,

Вы уже видели его последний пост в профиле funkemunky? https://www.cubecraft.net/members/funkemunky.436044/
Если вы отправили ему сообщение на форумах, он не отреагирует, попробуйте отправить ему электронное письмо, если вы действительно считаете, что вас ложно забанили.
Где я могу найти его электронную почту?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thank you for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratss my friend! <3
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss Frontt! <3
Chromodynamics wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on Mod!!
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pookie Bear Otter Frontlane made it OMG, congrats :monkeylookaway:
Top Bottom