Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hi, I have been trying to purchase Obsidian rank, I tried today and I have tried to a few months back, but the paymentwall doesn't let me.

I fill out my card details and I know they're correct and it just says 'we are unable to authorize your card'. Is there any solution to this?

Thanks
~ Foxy011

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I don't have a gift card
Look all I know Paymentwall is not safe imo, so I recommend going to a store to buy a gift card (in real life) and enter your gift card code in to buy the rank. That simple.

Last edited by a moderator:

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
@Foxy011, If one card is unavailable to authorize, I would recommend you try purchasing the rank via another card. If all the cards you've put in have failed, I suggest contacting sales@cubecraft.net.

Paymentwall is not safe
As for Paymentwall not being safe, if paymentwall wasn't safe, it would've been shut down a long time ago. Paymentwall is like PalPal. If you believe paymentwall is not safe, then that is you're opinion. Unless you have solid evidence of Paymentwall leaking out/selling your info you give to them, Paymentwall is 100% safe.

Plus, to add on, if you read Paymentwall's policy here: https://www.paymentwall.com/en/privacypolicy

9r1Bd0j.png

You can see that they're very strict on your personal info.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
@Foxy011, If one card is unavailable to authorize, I would recommend you try purchasing the rank via another card. If all the cards you've put in have failed, I suggest contacting sales@cubecraft.net.

As for Paymentwall not being safe, if paymentwall wasn't safe, it would've been shut down a long time ago. Paymentwall is like PalPal. If you believe paymentwall is not safe, then that is you're opinion. Unless you have solid evidence of Paymentwall leaking out/selling your info you give to them, Paymentwall is 100% safe.

Plus, to add on, if you read Paymentwall's policy here: https://www.paymentwall.com/en/privacypolicy

9r1Bd0j.png

You can see that they're very strict on your personal info.
@Orangeric88 Do you have any suggestions on what gift card I can purchase to buy the rank? As I don't want to purchase a card that isn't suitable for the Cubecraft store.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Top Bottom