Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hi, I have been trying to purchase Obsidian rank, I tried today and I have tried to a few months back, but the paymentwall doesn't let me.

I fill out my card details and I know they're correct and it just says 'we are unable to authorize your card'. Is there any solution to this?

Thanks
~ Foxy011

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I don't have a gift card
Look all I know Paymentwall is not safe imo, so I recommend going to a store to buy a gift card (in real life) and enter your gift card code in to buy the rank. That simple.

Last edited by a moderator:

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
@Foxy011, If one card is unavailable to authorize, I would recommend you try purchasing the rank via another card. If all the cards you've put in have failed, I suggest contacting sales@cubecraft.net.

Paymentwall is not safe
As for Paymentwall not being safe, if paymentwall wasn't safe, it would've been shut down a long time ago. Paymentwall is like PalPal. If you believe paymentwall is not safe, then that is you're opinion. Unless you have solid evidence of Paymentwall leaking out/selling your info you give to them, Paymentwall is 100% safe.

Plus, to add on, if you read Paymentwall's policy here: https://www.paymentwall.com/en/privacypolicy

9r1Bd0j.png

You can see that they're very strict on your personal info.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
@Foxy011, If one card is unavailable to authorize, I would recommend you try purchasing the rank via another card. If all the cards you've put in have failed, I suggest contacting sales@cubecraft.net.

As for Paymentwall not being safe, if paymentwall wasn't safe, it would've been shut down a long time ago. Paymentwall is like PalPal. If you believe paymentwall is not safe, then that is you're opinion. Unless you have solid evidence of Paymentwall leaking out/selling your info you give to them, Paymentwall is 100% safe.

Plus, to add on, if you read Paymentwall's policy here: https://www.paymentwall.com/en/privacypolicy

9r1Bd0j.png

You can see that they're very strict on your personal info.
@Orangeric88 Do you have any suggestions on what gift card I can purchase to buy the rank? As I don't want to purchase a card that isn't suitable for the Cubecraft store.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom