Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XTR8

Sep 24, 2016
Texas
Hello, I've recently discovered a problem trying to join the discord server. Every time I try to join the server It says "Unable to accept invite" I dont know whats causing this problem and would really appreciate some help from anyone. Heres a screenshot of what its saying:

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Could you try to join on another device? And do you have any siblings/ALT accounts who might be banned from our Discord? Since Discord bans are IP bans

XTR8

Sep 24, 2016
Texas
Could you try to join on another device? And do you have any siblings/ALT accounts who might be banned from our Discord? Since Discord bans are IP bans
Yes, I tried to join on my phone but it said the link expired, And no, Its only me who uses my discord account and in game account. I dont believe I have an alt thats banned from the discord

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Yes, I tried to join on my phone but it said the link expired, And no, Its only me who uses my discord account and in game account. I dont believe I have an alt thats banned from the discord
Hmm... Could you try to join on another IP address

XTR8

Sep 24, 2016
Texas
There are quite a few VPNs that are free (or you could at least try a free trial) on the internet
I installed a VPN and used it and it let me in the server. Question is, Is my main ip banned? I dont see how it could possibly be ipbanned considering I never really used the discord

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I installed a VPN and used it and it let me in the server. Question is, Is my main ip banned? I dont see how it could possibly be ipbanned considering I never really used the discord
It most likely is, yes, though I can't give you too much information about that since I simply don't know them either.

XTR8

Sep 24, 2016
Texas
It most likely is, yes, though I can't give you too much information about that since I simply don't know them either.
Ahh alrighty, Do you know where I can find out why its ipbanned? and is it possible to get unbanned?

XTR8

Sep 24, 2016
Texas
Maybe get in touch with Discord support? Though I highly doubt they will be able to give you that kind of information 😬
Ahh I see, Is it possible to get unbanned from the discord server? I truly don't know why I'm ipbanned from it considering I never really used the discord.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Ahh I see, Is it possible to get unbanned from the discord server? I truly don't know why I'm ipbanned from it considering I never really used the discord.
Wait, you just said that you were able to join the server? Anyway, what's your Discord tag?

XTR8

Sep 24, 2016
Texas
Wait, you just said that you were able to join the server? Anyway, what's your Discord tag?
Yes, I was able to join on an alt and a vpn. I havent tried to join on my main with a vpn if thats what youre wondering. My discord tag is Fade#6929

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
Top Bottom