Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Ahh I see, but thing is, not all of the games have had a chance to become featured. I thought once all the games had been added then games would start to be added twice
There have been 10 featured games so far. (12 if you count the seasonal games but there is not one hair on my head that thinks Ender and Snowman Survival are a part of the 12 feautred games, so let's keep it on 10)
Slime Survival got added before (But in the version of Snowman Survival, but that's basically the same game)
Blockwars got added, then later Blockwars CTF got added and later Core.
Now Survival Games gets added after Survival Games had already been added.
I'm to be honest not even suprised if they're going to add Team Survival Games into the 12 games...

Reactions: Foxy011

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
There have been 10 featured games so far. (12 if you count the seasonal games but there is not one hair on my head that thinks Ender and Snowman Survival are a part of the 12 feautred games, so let's keep it on 10)
Slime Survival got added before (But in the version of Snowman Survival, but that's basically the same game)
Blockwars got added, then later Blockwars CTF got added and later Core.
Now Survival Games gets added after Survival Games had already been added.
I'm to be honest not even suprised if they're going to add Team Survival Games into the 12 games...
Yeah that’s true, I just thought more games would’ve been at least given a shot

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Yea, the Cubecraft Staff don't know that Battle Zone and The Parkour Minigame would be super popular on the server, because they haven't been featured games!
As featured games I believe they’d be very popular!! Also I think UHC could potentially be a featured game too, it’s best to try them all out anyway because you don’t know what could happen! It would make sense to try all the games especially if featured games are available for only two days at a time anyway

Enchie

Novice Member
Nov 24, 2018
My Enchant Labr- Oh Wait Freebuild's Gone
For some reason, I am extremely worried that we'll see freebuild as a featured game.

Cubestaffplsno

I can't build my lab in 2 days D:

Anyway, it's strange that Cubecraft feature the separate modes of each game instead of bundling them together. That would suit a lot of people better I think.

Oh well. At least I can reliably win with the Man's Best Friend kit because I'm the only person who bothers to keep their dog alive.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom