Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hi everyone,

I have realized that this game mode is outdated and now its just taking up space in the menu. Lets all change this. Just to make sure that I am correct I logged on at a very popular time 7pm. GMT+2. There were 9000 players online! Do you want to know how many people were on Ultra Hardcore? Around 10-15. Please can we remove this game mode there are so many other things that the community wants.

Thanks in advance,

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I think it's almost fine the way it is. There should be an option to vote for the map so if you join with a group you can decide to play on vanilla maps or not. No kits are already a voting option and also the kits aren't too overpowered in my opinion and usually don't impact the game a lot.
The main problem currently (or last time I played which was a few weeks ago) was the bug that kicks you from a running game without a rejoin option. If they fixed that bug, added a map voting option and possibly a rejoin system it would be a decent uhc server. If they also decided to update to 1.12 with ProtocolSupport it would be a really good option for 1.12 uhc's. Don't remove it please.

Reactions: A pigeon

PhantomPunk

May 14, 2016
Mexico
The problem in cubecraft is that nobody knows how to play, many people made houses, there are few who truly know that it is the UHC. I would propose UHC 1.8 as skywars as more people of 1.8 play it

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
UHC is indeed almost dead , When I wanna play UHC I am mostly on my own. This game got a lot of players in past but it became a bit different than people expected and people strated to dislike it. I think that it is a fun game but like you told there are only 1-20 people online and you can't play games with them. If you are gonna add new game instead we will have some nice new umdated games. I like your idea !

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hi everyone,

I have realized that this game mode is outdated and now its just taking up space in the menu. Lets all change this. Just to make sure that I am correct I logged on at a very popular time 7pm. GMT+2. There were 9000 players online! Do you want to know how many people were on Ultra Hardcore? Around 10-15. Please can we remove this game mode there are so many other things that the community wants.

Thanks in advance,
people play the game mode
but not all at the same time
removing it is just counter productive so no never never no
also being the fact that this was a year or longer in creation so NO NO NO

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance,
I play it sometimes, the sometimes is there only because no one ever plays it. Im sorry to say, I agree +1
rip uhc
its like one of those games where its out for a few days, the staff play it, the players play it, but when people like youtubers, staff, and more players stop playing it, it begins the death spiral. Or I might just be seeing things the wrong way, but thats what I have seen :/

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance,
I think that I agree... Nobody is playing it anymore, so +1!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Endermanxbox479 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy bday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday
BicolourSine41 wrote on caraMel's profile.
What is the new challenge?
Top Bottom