• Bad Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rayne1936

Aug 22, 2016
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Hello, I'm Rayne1936 also know as Mikey IRL, and I have been gaming on CubeCraft for some time now, around 16 months.
Ive noticed the Game-Mode "Ultra Hardcore" has been in maintenance/development for some time now.
I try to stay updated with the latest news but sometimes a few posts slip through my fingers, so apologies if this has already been posted.
But I was wondering if you could give a official statement on the development of the game mode. A status update if you would.
Just a sentence or two and maybe a estimated time frame for the initial release of the game mode. Shine a little light on the matter.

Thanks for your time.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
UHC and Parkour is being worked on. It will be released soon. Probably before, but near the release of the anticheat. UHC can attract a lot of hackers that use X-Ray and kill aura, so the anticheat probably would be in place before they release UHC

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello, I'm Rayne1936 also know as Mikey IRL, and I have been gaming on CubeCraft for some time now, around 16 months.
Ive noticed the Game-Mode "Ultra Hardcore" has been in maintenance/development for some time now.
I try to stay updated with the latest news but sometimes a few posts slip through my fingers, so apologies if this has already been posted.
But I was wondering if you could give a official statement on the development of the game mode. A status update if you would.
Just a sentence or two and maybe a estimated time frame for the initial release of the game mode. Shine a little light on the matter.

Thanks for your time.
It is against the rules to ask about a future update, read here https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
PS: I love uhc and I can not wait for it to come out.
Quoted from Mac "9- Do not make threads or post comments asking when given updates, features, projects and maintenance are released."

U

Unipotato

Please be patient. UHC will come out when it comes out, and asking for when an update will happen is against the forum rules. I would suggest to give The rules a read here.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis! :)
privqted wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back gangster
AnolTongi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
woooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AnolTongi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations :D
Top Bottom