Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

gamerdgboy

Member
Nov 30, 2020
7
3
9
Pronouns
He/Him
So, I was thinking: UHC doesnt really apear very often on servers(none on bedrock) . On SG( bedrock at least ) you have a border; uhc has the shrinking border; so you could potentialy make UHC as a minigame. It might get you more players(especialy on bedrock where there are no UHC servers or servers with UHC).
 

ToastedByTom

Well-Known Member
Mar 4, 2020
417
526
144
20
England
www.youtube.com
I agree with @Ben5124, The games would be very inconstant with the amount of players in each game. Also each game would take a very long time and Cubecraft Bedrock is based on quick mini-games.

Good suggestion though!
 

Landon AWESOME9

Well-Known Member
May 9, 2020
311
211
94
I think on Bedrock it could be a good idea, however Bedrock players may leave the game more often considering it is very long and Bedrock is made more for mobile devices.
i have played on uhc servers for bedrock before, and they use plugins to make the games much much faster, such as having trees drop planks. grass drop wheat, lots more ores some with different drops, and completely reworked brewing stands.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ben5124
Members Online

Latest profile posts

MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
notekproo wrote on Aluzem's profile.
You've supported me when I left, and now im better. Congratulations on your achievement in becoming a staff member. Ill be with ya since day one
yurisatori0312 wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats!🎉
Top Bottom