Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Keremmm

Aug 10, 2016
Almost no-one is playing UHC on CubeCraft because it's really boring.

Things u need to fix in UHC:
Games with 100-300 players.
Dont create maps, just download a normal world.
Add CutClean.
Grace period of 20 minutes.
No kits.
Horseless.
Not a laser border because --->
Get a wall border wich gets smaller step by step. So when u are in the border it teleport u to the corner.
TimeBomb ( A chest with the stuff from the person u killed, easier to loot )
Healing every 5 minutes before the grace period.

Sorry for my English :/

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Games with 100-300 players. (Hell no that's like a third of are normal intake of players!) (40 is are current know limit for any game)
Dont create maps, just download a normal world. Ok
Add CutClean. Huh?
Grace period of 20 minutes. HELL.NO
No kits. HELL.NO
Horseless. Why do I keep having to say... Well maybe...
Sure...
Get a wall border wich gets smaller step by step. So when u are in the border it teleport u to the corner. Huh?
TimeBomb ( A chest with the stuff from the person u killed, easier to loot ) Sure...
Healing every 5 minutes before the grace period. NO

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Add CutClean.
No kits.
Horseless.
Get a wall border wich gets smaller step by step. So when u are in the border it teleport u to the corner.
I highly doubt you could get any Cubecraft game to hold 100-300 people especially UHC which doesn't have more than 40 or so people on at a time. I remember there was a skywars map when I first joined that held 100 people and it would never fill up and that game is way more popular than UHC.

I would like vanilla mode but again they don't build the maps they are generated using a custom world generator. I would like to keep the custom maps along with vanilla as ling as ore generation on the original maps is fixed.

CutClean is pretty much speed mode so you can play that unless you need gravel to turn into flint all the time. CutClean takes a lot away from the UHC experience imo.

A grace period of 20 minutes is a bit long for me. Many people I know and I can get full iron in the first five minutes of an average UHC so I don't see why PvP shouldn't start until everyone has diamond gear.

I wouldn't mind the kits being removed but I would rather just see them nerfed.

Horseless would be cool until they update to 1.10+ where the invis bug with horses is fixed.

I really like the border as it prevents people from just afking. In that video you showed you had every opportunity to make a crafting table and a pickaxe and mine away. The border is so slow you can mine away from it with a wood pickaxe.

Timebomb would be a cool voting option but inventory management is a big part of UHC and this makes it incredibly easy to do. I wouldn't want it in the average game.

Healing effects every five minutes is a lot if the grace period was 20 minutes. You might as well turn on natural regen during the first 20 minutes. A healing effect after a 5-7 minute grace period would be fine with me though.

Reactions: Capitan

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I highly doubt you could get any Cubecraft game to hold 100-300 people especially UHC which doesn't have more than 40 or so people on at a time. I remember there was a skywars map when I first joined that held 100 people and it would never fill up and that game is way more popular than UHC.

I would like vanilla mode but again they don't build the maps they are generated using a custom world generator. I would like to keep the custom maps along with vanilla as ling as ore generation on the original maps is fixed.

CutClean is pretty much speed mode so you can play that unless you need gravel to turn into flint all the time. CutClean takes a lot away from the UHC experience imo.

A grace period of 20 minutes is a bit long for me. Many people I know and I can get full iron in the first five minutes of an average UHC so I don't see why PvP shouldn't start until everyone has diamond gear.

I wouldn't mind the kits being removed but I would rather just see them nerfed.

Horseless would be cool until they update to 1.10+ where the invis bug with horses is fixed.

I really like the border as it prevents people from just afking. In that video you showed you had every opportunity to make a crafting table and a pickaxe and mine away. The border is so slow you can mine away from it with a wood pickaxe.

Timebomb would be a cool voting option but inventory management is a big part of UHC and this makes it incredibly easy to do. I wouldn't want it in the average game.

Healing effects every five minutes is a lot if the grace period was 20 minutes. You might as well turn on natural regen during the first 20 minutes. A healing effect after a 5-7 minute grace period would be fine with me though.
Power Ranger is right! I agree with Power Ranger!

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
As you have said, there are not many players playing UHC, so how are there going to be 100-300 player games?

Reactions: Ov0s

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com

Add CutClean.
No kits.
Horseless.

What is cutclean?

Reactions: Caaaaarman

Caaaaarman

Jun 1, 2017
The Cat Store.
www.cubecraft.net

Add CutClean.
No kits.
Horseless.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017

Add CutClean.
No kits.
Horseless.

I agree because no one is playing the gamemode anymore, they need to do something or the game will die what i said earlier. Or UHC need a huge update. I think CC is busy atm eith updates etc.

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
Since no one is playing the game that should be a big sign that things aren't going well for that game. I do agree that Uhc needs a huge revamp in order for it to be fun. I am thinking it should be more like Hypixel's but I don't want Cubecraft to copy them

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy bday 🥳
Xi1m wrote on Kloska's profile.