Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You Want This To Be Added?

  • Yes

    Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

    Votes: 1 12.5%

  • Total voters
    8

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
8,702
6,117
353
In A Box In San Francisco
So whenever I want to play UHC teams
I usually can't because the map it brings me to will have a cap of 36 players in it meaning you need more for the game to start
Adding onto that it discourages anyone with a party of 3 or more people since teams are only 2

Whenever this combination shows up games never start as it requires pretty much 10-12 individuals playing alone instead of parties of people

Which is just hard to find a lot of
So my suggestion here is either to lower the minimum amount of Players on 36 player UHC games to 8
Because usually I find 8 there so the game could start
Or just removing 36 player teams of 2 maps entirely
 

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
So whenever I want to play UHC teams
I usually can't because the map it brings me to will have a cap of 36 players in it meaning you need more for the game to start
Adding onto that it discourages anyone with a party of 3 or more people since teams are only 2

Whenever this combination shows up games never start as it requires pretty much 10-12 individuals playing alone instead of parties of people

Which is just hard to find a lot of
So my suggestion here is either to lower the minimum amount of Players on 36 player UHC games to 8
Because usually I find 8 there so the game could start
Or just removing 36 player teams of 2 maps entirely
I like the idea, but I still cant even get into a game of uhc...
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom