Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FizzingGun

Aug 3, 2020
UHC is an incredibly well known and loved game, if you do not know how it works here is a quick overview (uhc can be played alot of different ways but this is in my opinion the most enjoyable, well known, and easiest to implement of them all) A large number of players 100 (due to the limitations of bedrock hardware, maybe 50 players instead) are dropped into a large world with a slowly shrinking world border, natural regeneration is turned off and you will receive 3 heals before the only way of healing would be golden apples, potions, or a custom uhc item named the Golden Head. The players must gather gear from the environment and all materials they mine will be automatically smelted. The players then have to fight each other in the slowly shrinking arena, and the last one standing wins. Sometimes they include what is called a, "feast" this is a few chests full off high teir items that would spawn at random coordinates or maybe 0 0 0.

This gamemode is, long, extremely entertaining, skill based, and has a incredible replay ability. I feel as if myself, and many other players would absolutely love this gamemode if it were to be added, and that various other forms of it could be added aswell, like speed, op, and maybe even lucky block.

Xadreco

Dec 13, 2019
ok so basically hypixel uhc but we never got /regenerate so i don't think that would work

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
This has been suggested many times before and I give the same reason, it was in the game at one point, but it wasn’t popular. It got removed for a reason and I see no point in adding it back. I’m sorry but it’s a no from me.

FizzingGun

Aug 3, 2020
This has been suggested many times before and I give the same reason, it was in the game at one point, but it wasn’t popular. It got removed for a reason and I see no point in adding it back. I’m sorry but it’s a no from me.
Ah sorrry, I did not know

Reactions: Pineapple

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I would be very happy if you would accept this suggestion, as it is very good. And I at least love the UHC game mode.

I think they should not only put this in Bedrock, but also in Java. It's a game mode that's very dear to the UHC gaming community.

You don't have to take out the Lucky Blocks game mode, as many players in the Minecraft community like it too.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
UHC is an incredibly well known and loved game, if you do not know how it works here is a quick overview (uhc can be played alot of different ways but this is in my opinion the most enjoyable, well known, and easiest to implement of them all) A large number of players 100 (due to the limitations of bedrock hardware, maybe 50 players instead) are dropped into a large world with a slowly shrinking world border, natural regeneration is turned off and you will receive 3 heals before the only way of healing would be golden apples, potions, or a custom uhc item named the Golden Head. The players must gather gear from the environment and all materials they mine will be automatically smelted. The players then have to fight each other in the slowly shrinking arena, and the last one standing wins. Sometimes they include what is called a, "feast" this is a few chests full off high teir items that would spawn at random coordinates or maybe 0 0 0.

This gamemode is, long, extremely entertaining, skill based, and has a incredible replay ability. I feel as if myself, and many other players would absolutely love this gamemode if it were to be added, and that various other forms of it could be added aswell, like speed, op, and maybe even lucky block.
The UHC community is dying. No new gamemodes/scenarios for both reddits and hypixels uhc. Massive cheater problem in both. X-ray is (if you use it smartly) almost undetectable, also other closet-cheating problems.
Gameplay is annoying af. From someone who plays UHC for almost 5 years now, it is grindy as hell. Sometimes you mine for 20 minutes, find nothing, and get insta killed by a full diamond. Or you kill someone, and you get cleaned immediately, and that is not to bad in a short game like skywars, but in UHC you may have wasted just 40 minutes of mining, and trying to chase someone, just to be cleaned after 1 kill.

Lucky buck and op stuff I don't really see what you mean. Maybe a higher diamond spawn rate, but idk.
Lastly, bedrock doesn't have a massive pvp playerbase (unlike java, were even if the gamemode is dead, you still have 80 player fills).

D

Deleted member 421664

I like it, but it seems is it an idea from hypixel?

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom