Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
The UHC community is dying. No new gamemodes/scenarios for both reddits and hypixels uhc. Massive cheater problem in both. X-ray is (if you use it smartly) almost undetectable, also other closet-cheating problems.
Gameplay is annoying af. From someone who plays UHC for almost 5 years now, it is grindy as hell. Sometimes you mine for 20 minutes, find nothing, and get insta killed by a full diamond. Or you kill someone, and you get cleaned immediately, and that is not to bad in a short game like skywars, but in UHC you may have wasted just 40 minutes of mining, and trying to chase someone, just to be cleaned after 1 kill.

Lucky buck and op stuff I don't really see what you mean. Maybe a higher diamond spawn rate, but idk.
Lastly, bedrock doesn't have a massive pvp playerbase (unlike java, were even if the gamemode is dead, you still have 80 player fills).
I do sorta agree I think it would be better if they added ffa or duels Or assassins that would be much more popular because these you can just play until you want to stop and in uhc if u start your in it for at least 30 min.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
I would be very happy if you would accept this suggestion, as it is very good. And I at least love the UHC game mode.

I think they should not only put this in Bedrock, but also in Java. It's a game mode that's very dear to the UHC gaming community.

You don't have to take out the Lucky Blocks game mode, as many players in the Minecraft community like it too.
UHC community is dead af. Hypixel is filled with cheaters and reddits just don't fill anymore. And 90% of the UHC community is in 1.8 or lower, so if Cubecraft releases it in 1.9+ for Java it won't fill. Maybe there's space for UHC meetups but overall its a dead gamemode.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
UHC community is dead af. Hypixel is filled with cheaters and reddits just don't fill anymore. And 90% of the UHC community is in 1.8 or lower, so if Cubecraft releases it in 1.9+ for Java it won't fill. Maybe there's space for UHC meetups but overall its a dead gamemode.

UHC, he's dead, but he can revive. Because it's a community loved by many players, including very famous YouTuber's.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
UHC, he's dead, but he can revive. Because it's a community loved by many players, including very famous YouTuber's.
Was a community loved by many players. It was dead, it has been revived but maybe 1% of it's initial popularity. And UHC is an it, and not an he. Yes some very famous youtubers, but do you listen to them. xNestoria quit 2 years ago, and now just plays some randomiser, fruitberries hates the gamemode. Some quit, some make completely different content. It's dead, and all the people (including ex-owners of Badlion and Kohi) say that it can't be revived.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I love UHC as a game but sadly I doubt anyone will agree. There will be nobody on most of the time, and when you see nobody on you leave as well, so it will never start.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Hoshi's profile.
RDT_20240427_1450346243545739946908841.jpg
Thunder wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday, Cool Designer! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Top Bottom