Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RystOP

Jul 18, 2019
Hi Cubecraft! I’m here to make a suggestion! What if Cubecraft makes a New gamemode? UHC and Sky-block. I know that this 2 game modes can bring more people to the server. Let me know your opinion. If you want to play with me: RystOP

Reactions: Pedroo

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
uhc there where not a lot of players back then. there are a lot of servers who stopped so i think that uhc will player come for. skyblock i dont know. hypixel just releasd a really good skyblock i think they need to have someting really good to get more players to skyblock

RystOP

Jul 18, 2019
uhc there where not a lot of players back then. there are a lot of servers who stopped so i think that uhc will player come for. skyblock i dont know. hypixel just releasd a really good skyblock i think they need to have someting really good to get more players to skyblock
Well not UHC much but Skyblock I think is a good idea(my opinion) I respect your opinion :)

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Well not UHC much but Skyblock I think is a good idea(my opinion) I respect your opinion :)
we all like skyblock tho but there are servers that have right now really good skyblocks. i think cubecraft needs to make someting really good will they allso have players. ofcorse players that play right now will play skyblock but i dont think that manny players ^_^

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom