Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RystOP

Jul 18, 2019
Hi Cubecraft! I’m here to make a suggestion! What if Cubecraft makes a New gamemode? UHC and Sky-block. I know that this 2 game modes can bring more people to the server. Let me know your opinion. If you want to play with me: RystOP

Reactions: Pedroo

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
uhc there where not a lot of players back then. there are a lot of servers who stopped so i think that uhc will player come for. skyblock i dont know. hypixel just releasd a really good skyblock i think they need to have someting really good to get more players to skyblock

RystOP

Jul 18, 2019
uhc there where not a lot of players back then. there are a lot of servers who stopped so i think that uhc will player come for. skyblock i dont know. hypixel just releasd a really good skyblock i think they need to have someting really good to get more players to skyblock
Well not UHC much but Skyblock I think is a good idea(my opinion) I respect your opinion :)

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Well not UHC much but Skyblock I think is a good idea(my opinion) I respect your opinion :)
we all like skyblock tho but there are servers that have right now really good skyblocks. i think cubecraft needs to make someting really good will they allso have players. ofcorse players that play right now will play skyblock but i dont think that manny players ^_^

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Top Bottom