Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Hello everyone today i came up with an idea: UHC abilities.
I think with UHC abilities in the game would be a bit more fun so I made a list of abilities:

1- Double diamond: Have a chance of getting 2 diamonds when breaking 1 diamond ore.

2- Cocked ore: Have a chance of getting cooked iron/gold when mining it.

3- Regen health: Have a chance of getting regeneration 1 for 3 sec when you kill a player. (this one should cost a lot of points)

4- Strength: Have a chance of getting strenght 1 for 5 sec when you kill a player

5- Lucky dirt: Have a change of getting 1 gold ingot when breaking dirt (this should cost a lot too)

6- 10% less fall: have a chance of getting 10% less fall damage.

7- No hunger (Didn't think of a good name): Have a chance of not getting hunger effect when eating rotten flesh.

8- More wood: Have a chance of getting more wood when breaking one from a tree (Just like in speed mode)

9- More flint: Have more chance of getting flint when breaking gravle.

I think 1,2 and 5 should be in speed mode and all of them should be in normal mode.

This suggestion might be bad because this is my first suggestion :).

Please tell me what do you think.

Last edited:

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Strength for like 5 seconds isn't much, most of the time you have to sprint to the player, when you're there, the effect is already over, I don't think this is a good idea.

Also regeneration is not a good idea in my opinion, because in UHC you can only regen with golden apples, no need to regen after kill.

I like all the others tbh.

Reactions: Shamel

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Strength for like 5 seconds isn't much, most of the time you have to sprint to the player, when you're there, the effect is already over, I don't think this is a good idea.

Also regeneration is not a good idea in my opinion, because in UHC you can only regen with golden apples, no need to regen after kill.

I like all the others tbh.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
6- 10% less fall: have a chance of getting 10% less fall damage.
pls no :P fall damage is incredibly important in uhc the only thing that should stop it is the feather falling enchantment

4- Strength: Have a chance of getting strenght 1 for 5 sec when you kill a player
Extremely powerful I don't think it should be added

5- Lucky dirt: Have a change of getting 1 gold ingot when breaking dirt (this should cost a lot too)
It wouldn't ruin the game for me but I would rather have it not be a thing :P

3- Regen health: Have a chance of getting regeneration 1 for 3 sec when you kill a player. (this one should cost a lot of points)
You already get regen on kill

7- No hunger (Didn't think of a good name): Have a chance of not getting hunger effect when eating rotten flesh.
you have a 20% chance in vanilla minecraft of not getting hunger ;)

1- Double diamond: Have a chance of getting 2 diamonds when breaking 1 diamond ore.
Another one I wouldnt mind but still very powerful

8- More wood: Have a chance of getting more wood when breaking one from a tree (Just like in speed mode)
2- Cocked ore: Have a chance of getting cooked iron/gold when mining it.
These are the abilities I would like to see. Ones that only give a small advantage and don't affect pvp. I would like to add increased flint chance from gravel as well :3

Reactions: Shamel

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
pls no :p fall damage is incredibly important in uhc the only thing that should stop it is the feather falling enchantment

Extremely powerful I don't think it should be added

It wouldn't ruin the game for me but I would rather have it not be a thing :p

You already get regen on kill

you have a 20% chance in vanilla minecraft of not getting hunger ;)

Another one I wouldnt mind but still very powerful

These are the abilities I would like to see. Ones that only give a small advantage and don't affect pvp. I would like to add increased flint chance from gravel as well :3
1- it's just 10%
2- not really powerfull if the guy you are trying to kill is running away
3- i think it's a cool thing to have
4- Never knew that ._.
5- it would be better if u had more chance because a lot of poeple die from hunger and you don't get to fight them.
6- It's not really easy to find diamond

Any ways thanks for the feedback :D

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I also added:

9- More flint:
Have more chance of getting flint when breaking gravle.

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
I like them, but i think regen health and strength are a little bit too OP because health is the ingame challenge and personally i kill alot of players, then i would just have nonstop full health. The strength effect isn't a bit idea at all but then it should be a little longer because like @Scottness said you have to sprint to a player.

P.S
The cooked ore is already in speedmode, every ore you mine gets cooked ;)

Reactions: Troublesomee
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!