Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Hello everyone today i came up with an idea: UHC abilities.
I think with UHC abilities in the game would be a bit more fun so I made a list of abilities:

1- Double diamond: Have a chance of getting 2 diamonds when breaking 1 diamond ore.

2- Cocked ore: Have a chance of getting cooked iron/gold when mining it.

3- Regen health: Have a chance of getting regeneration 1 for 3 sec when you kill a player. (this one should cost a lot of points)

4- Strength: Have a chance of getting strenght 1 for 5 sec when you kill a player

5- Lucky dirt: Have a change of getting 1 gold ingot when breaking dirt (this should cost a lot too)

6- 10% less fall: have a chance of getting 10% less fall damage.

7- No hunger (Didn't think of a good name): Have a chance of not getting hunger effect when eating rotten flesh.

8- More wood: Have a chance of getting more wood when breaking one from a tree (Just like in speed mode)

9- More flint: Have more chance of getting flint when breaking gravle.

I think 1,2 and 5 should be in speed mode and all of them should be in normal mode.

This suggestion might be bad because this is my first suggestion :).

Please tell me what do you think.

Last edited:

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Strength for like 5 seconds isn't much, most of the time you have to sprint to the player, when you're there, the effect is already over, I don't think this is a good idea.

Also regeneration is not a good idea in my opinion, because in UHC you can only regen with golden apples, no need to regen after kill.

I like all the others tbh.

Reactions: Shamel

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Strength for like 5 seconds isn't much, most of the time you have to sprint to the player, when you're there, the effect is already over, I don't think this is a good idea.

Also regeneration is not a good idea in my opinion, because in UHC you can only regen with golden apples, no need to regen after kill.

I like all the others tbh.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
6- 10% less fall: have a chance of getting 10% less fall damage.
pls no :P fall damage is incredibly important in uhc the only thing that should stop it is the feather falling enchantment

4- Strength: Have a chance of getting strenght 1 for 5 sec when you kill a player
Extremely powerful I don't think it should be added

5- Lucky dirt: Have a change of getting 1 gold ingot when breaking dirt (this should cost a lot too)
It wouldn't ruin the game for me but I would rather have it not be a thing :P

3- Regen health: Have a chance of getting regeneration 1 for 3 sec when you kill a player. (this one should cost a lot of points)
You already get regen on kill

7- No hunger (Didn't think of a good name): Have a chance of not getting hunger effect when eating rotten flesh.
you have a 20% chance in vanilla minecraft of not getting hunger ;)

1- Double diamond: Have a chance of getting 2 diamonds when breaking 1 diamond ore.
Another one I wouldnt mind but still very powerful

8- More wood: Have a chance of getting more wood when breaking one from a tree (Just like in speed mode)
2- Cocked ore: Have a chance of getting cooked iron/gold when mining it.
These are the abilities I would like to see. Ones that only give a small advantage and don't affect pvp. I would like to add increased flint chance from gravel as well :3

Reactions: Shamel

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
pls no :p fall damage is incredibly important in uhc the only thing that should stop it is the feather falling enchantment

Extremely powerful I don't think it should be added

It wouldn't ruin the game for me but I would rather have it not be a thing :p

You already get regen on kill

you have a 20% chance in vanilla minecraft of not getting hunger ;)

Another one I wouldnt mind but still very powerful

These are the abilities I would like to see. Ones that only give a small advantage and don't affect pvp. I would like to add increased flint chance from gravel as well :3
1- it's just 10%
2- not really powerfull if the guy you are trying to kill is running away
3- i think it's a cool thing to have
4- Never knew that ._.
5- it would be better if u had more chance because a lot of poeple die from hunger and you don't get to fight them.
6- It's not really easy to find diamond

Any ways thanks for the feedback :D

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I also added:

9- More flint:
Have more chance of getting flint when breaking gravle.

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
I like them, but i think regen health and strength are a little bit too OP because health is the ingame challenge and personally i kill alot of players, then i would just have nonstop full health. The strength effect isn't a bit idea at all but then it should be a little longer because like @Scottness said you have to sprint to a player.

P.S
The cooked ore is already in speedmode, every ore you mine gets cooked ;)

Reactions: Troublesomee
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Top Bottom