Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

udodiI4

Disclamer:
Yea, ummm is a bit late but i did not know until recently that you could make introductions. So no welcome! Lets just say that this thread was made when i joined
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Talking About Myself
Hi I'm udodil4!
I come from pizzaland (aka italy, or better mini roman republic, as i like to call it (: )

Cubecraft
I play Cubecraft bedrock from late 2018, Level 46,Vip lvl 2,Skywars rank and food cages
My fav gamemode is skywars! I have 800 wins and 4400 kills!

My 2nd fav gamemode is eggwars, which i play most of the times with my friend, Jorrbe (hes op, he has like 900 wins on egg duos)
Well, not much to say..
BUT STILL, IM VERY PROUD OF MYSELF BC I WAS 28TH IN THE LUCKY BLOCK SOLO LEADERBOARD WITH 68 WINS!!!!!!!!!!
Minecraft
I have a survival world, (is legit i swear) where i have full netherite, elytra, defeated ender dragon twice and i started on a island.
I'm currently working on building a netherite beacon!

Preferences
Other than minecraft, i play Friday night funkin', random mobile games, among us and sometimes roblox (no, i dont like those games like fortnite or cyberpunk, but i like call of duty, which i dont have bc i dont wanna spend €70)
I play on a xbox.

Last edited:

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Welcome to forums new player nice first thread. If you ever need help just msg someone or smth. Hope you enjoy your time here and get to know the forums.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom