Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RDzSeba

Jun 19, 2016
Dominican Republic
I just got a little upset. After days saving cubelets, finding the hidden chests in the lobby, and playing around to get cubelets I crafted an uber cubelet. I had never opened one and I have been totally disappointed with them. When I opened the uber cubelet after so long they gave me a *rare* object that I already had😒. I thought that these cubelets were giving the most of the strangest of the server but they were simply duplicate pants. I really think they should change this because I wasted a lot of time getting it for them to give me this. Thank you for your attention!

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
This is normal, my friend. it's depending on your luck. If you want more cubelets, try to make daily challenges. rewards reset every 24h. and it's useful for your level cause you can get exp from missions.

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I dont think this should be changed, the cubelets are depending on your luck, there are plenty of ways to get cubelets faster by doing daily challenges, finding the hidden chest, etc, Good Luck on your next uber cubelet :3

Reactions: Savvy and RDzSeba

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree, you should not get rare items from ubercubelets. Getting any rare item is from a ubercubelet is just a disapointment. You can even get rare items from normal cubelets.

Just make it that you only get can get legendary and mythical items from ubercubelets.

Reactions: RDzSeba and Rawrbin

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I also agree, I know how disappointed you can be about a 'rare' but that's the lowest rating you can get about a Uber Cubelet, also it's a huge bonus if you receive a Miniature out of a Uber Cubelet, only Cubelet that you can get about a regular Cubelet(s).

Lowest Rarity (Uber Cubelet) ---> Rare
Lowest Rarity (Super Cubelet) ---> Uncommon
Lowest Rarity (Normal Cubelet) ---> Common

I do agree with this but I don't know it's also needed to get a instant Legendary out of a Uber Cubelet.

Reactions: East and RDzSeba

Rebeka

May 18, 2020
Düsseldorf, Germany
www.planetminecraft.com
I agree / disagree,

Because it is indeed that you can get out of an uber cubelet "weird".

But that has always been the case,
you actually have 60%, on something nice from an uber cubelet,
but sometimes it can also be something of a normal cubelet.

However,
from a normal / super cublet,
you sometimes have a chance to get something from,
something that is more uber.

And it may be that you are often not lucky,
that you only got "weird" from uber.
So the cublet today are more about happiness from what you get out of it.

I agree it's weird but it's more about happiness. :confused1:

Reactions: RDzSeba

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I can see you're frustration for I've been in the same place. However I believe it is somewhat balanced. It just needs more cool loot. I feel like there is too many heads. To me there should be more win effects, cages, gadgets etc. But I will admit some of the loot is pretty cool.

Reactions: RDzSeba
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom