Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
I love those fun and special moments in Lucky Islands when the routine is exchanged by some random scenario. This was one of those occasions. As you see in the pictures I was playing Underwater and had just found the last player and was about to attack him when I saw two snowmen furiosly and relentlessly fighting each other! Both of their players must have died, but the battle still raged through their faithful snowball throwers. I wish I had recorded it on video because it looked just hilariosly! The other player also found it really funny, so we both agreed on a truce in order for us to take pictures of the event.

I like these moments when time stops and you actually starts interacting with other players. Once in Ruins I and two other diamond guys faced off in a threesome battle several times, every time ending with all of us fleeing to regain health. Fighting this way was stressful and it was more about being lucky than true PVP-skills. So we agreed that first off the other two would fight (with me cheering on!). The winner would be allowed to regain health and then facing off against me. #liketruegentlemen #iwon

See you out there!
/Skyfire_swe

Attachments

• 2018-03-05_20.34.12.png
    2018-03-05_20.34.12.png
    329.8 KB · Views: 170
  • 2018-03-05_20.34.23.png
    2018-03-05_20.34.23.png
    136 KB · Views: 243

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
TEAM IN NEXT MAP?!?!?!
B A N N E D

haha, I actually think he meant that we could play team rather than solo mode :)
There are few things I hate more than people teaming. I once was in a party and everyone was like "let's team". Let's just say I killed them all...

Reactions: Kloska
D

Deleted member 352903

Once I was playing a game and the last player and I decided to kill the Ender Dragon. He killed it. Was fun.

Reactions: Skyfire_swe
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom