Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
I love those fun and special moments in Lucky Islands when the routine is exchanged by some random scenario. This was one of those occasions. As you see in the pictures I was playing Underwater and had just found the last player and was about to attack him when I saw two snowmen furiosly and relentlessly fighting each other! Both of their players must have died, but the battle still raged through their faithful snowball throwers. I wish I had recorded it on video because it looked just hilariosly! The other player also found it really funny, so we both agreed on a truce in order for us to take pictures of the event.

I like these moments when time stops and you actually starts interacting with other players. Once in Ruins I and two other diamond guys faced off in a threesome battle several times, every time ending with all of us fleeing to regain health. Fighting this way was stressful and it was more about being lucky than true PVP-skills. So we agreed that first off the other two would fight (with me cheering on!). The winner would be allowed to regain health and then facing off against me. #liketruegentlemen #iwon

See you out there!
/Skyfire_swe

Attachments

• 2018-03-05_20.34.12.png
    2018-03-05_20.34.12.png
    329.8 KB · Views: 169
  • 2018-03-05_20.34.23.png
    2018-03-05_20.34.23.png
    136 KB · Views: 241

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
TEAM IN NEXT MAP?!?!?!
B A N N E D

haha, I actually think he meant that we could play team rather than solo mode :)
There are few things I hate more than people teaming. I once was in a party and everyone was like "let's team". Let's just say I killed them all...

Reactions: Kloska
D

Deleted member 352903

Once I was playing a game and the last player and I decided to kill the Ender Dragon. He killed it. Was fun.

Reactions: Skyfire_swe
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Top Bottom