Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this post to be implemented?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

30q5

Sep 26, 2020
Sweden
Hi!

I have a suggestion that default players can get a 2 daily map selection option, so for an example:
  • They are able to select 2 maps for two games of Skywars or eggwars each day and when they've used this function two times, it will send a message telling the player that they have run out of daily selections and they have to wait 24 hours until they can select two maps again.

This a option that could be good for the players that do not have a rank on the network and want to play games on a specific map that they might like.

Please let me know what you think of this option! :)

Reactions: Hqteful

Rodeappel

Apr 2, 2017
Good idea it's kind of a rank feature demo.

If people enjoy the feature they might consider buying at least an Iron rank. I think it should be only possible to choose from a total up to 2 maps of any kind of game mode that supports map choosing.

Maybe the following information is a nice message to show if you've used them both: Unfortunately you've ran out of your choices for today. Want more choices? Buy at least an Iron rank.

Reactions: 30q5 and Hqteful

30q5

Sep 26, 2020
Sweden
Good idea it's kind of a rank feature demo.

If people enjoy the feature they might consider buying at least an Iron rank. I think it should be only possible to choose from a total up to 2 maps of any kind of game mode that supports map choosing.

Maybe the following information is a nice message to show if you've used them both: Unfortunately you've ran out of your choices for today. Want more choices? Buy at least an Iron rank.
Yeah exactly!

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I like this, I feel like more people would buy iron rank if they saw how nice map selection is. I think it should be all games not just Skywars or Eggwars. +1

Reactions: 30q5

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Yeah good idea, I'd like that! Please add a poll asking if this should be implemented so people can vote :D.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Great idea, it is a very limited too but handy to promote buying Iron or other further ranks. Also, a few years ago before the big update there used to be Game Lobbies, this allowed Stone members to have at least a few maps to choose from when in certain gamemodes. Overall, this would be such an amazing idea.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Huge no! This would diminish a huge perk of having a rank. Some people might only play 1-2 maps and then leave. The whole point of iron rank is map selection. Doing this would make iron rank almost completely irrelevant.

30q5

Sep 26, 2020
Sweden
Huge no! This would diminish a huge perk of having a rank. Some people might only play 1-2 maps and then leave. The whole point of iron rank is map selection. Doing this would make iron rank almost completely irrelevant.
Well its not going to make Iron rank irrelevant actually, this is going to make more players want a rank on the server because most of the players usually have a favourite map that they would like to play everytime. This will not really make the ranks irrelevant just because of two maps they can select daily. I would understand if it was like 10 maps per day, then it could have been no point with the ranks map features but a two daily map selection system could actually make the players enjoy the minigames more.

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Hi!

I have a suggestion that default players can get a 2 daily map selection option, so for an example:
  • They are able to select 2 maps for two games of Skywars or eggwars each day and when they've used this function two times, it will send a message telling the player that they have run out of daily selections and they have to wait 24 hours until they can select two maps again.

This a option that could be good for the players that do not have a rank on the network and want to play games on a specific map that they might like.

Please let me know what you think of this option! :)
What if there are 2 people who try to pick different maps? Along with the fact there are a limited amount of servers.
To top that, iron ranks dont exist on bedrock

I'd love to see this added but it will have a lot of factors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Top Bottom