Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

All Networks Two daily map selections

Would you like this post to be implemented?

• Total voters

30q5

Sep 26, 2020
Sweden
Hi!

I have a suggestion that default players can get a 2 daily map selection option, so for an example:
  • They are able to select 2 maps for two games of Skywars or eggwars each day and when they've used this function two times, it will send a message telling the player that they have run out of daily selections and they have to wait 24 hours until they can select two maps again.

This a option that could be good for the players that do not have a rank on the network and want to play games on a specific map that they might like.

Please let me know what you think of this option! :)

Reactions: SpookyHqte

Rodeappel

Apr 2, 2017
Good idea it's kind of a rank feature demo.

If people enjoy the feature they might consider buying at least an Iron rank. I think it should be only possible to choose from a total up to 2 maps of any kind of game mode that supports map choosing.

Maybe the following information is a nice message to show if you've used them both: Unfortunately you've ran out of your choices for today. Want more choices? Buy at least an Iron rank.

Reactions: 30q5 and SpookyHqte

30q5

Sep 26, 2020
Sweden
Good idea it's kind of a rank feature demo.

If people enjoy the feature they might consider buying at least an Iron rank. I think it should be only possible to choose from a total up to 2 maps of any kind of game mode that supports map choosing.

Maybe the following information is a nice message to show if you've used them both: Unfortunately you've ran out of your choices for today. Want more choices? Buy at least an Iron rank.
Yeah exactly!

Technosword

Spooky Helper 🎃
Staff member
Helper
Apr 21, 2020
US
I like this, I feel like more people would buy iron rank if they saw how nice map selection is. I think it should be all games not just Skywars or Eggwars. +1

Reactions: 30q5

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Yeah good idea, I'd like that! Please add a poll asking if this should be implemented so people can vote :D.

Gemmmmie

Dec 31, 2017
Icey Land
Great idea, it is a very limited too but handy to promote buying Iron or other further ranks. Also, a few years ago before the big update there used to be Game Lobbies, this allowed Stone members to have at least a few maps to choose from when in certain gamemodes. Overall, this would be such an amazing idea.

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Dutudy wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Sanspookie?
UncleSpect wrote on Snodia's profile.
nooo :vv good luck in the future! ^-^
Subscribe My yt "BiggestNoob7" for cubecraft content XDD
Ximenaaa wrote on SanCookie's profile.
PUMPKIN KOEKJE XDDDDDDDDDDD
Ximenaaa wrote on Pineapple Man's profile.
n00b
Top Bottom